WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it will ship with iOS8 , faster chipset (maybe A6 or A7 ) and if apple plan for a 720p HD screen this time

So will it benefit me in music ? Nope ;) I mean its cool and all but let's be realistic . Would you buy a device that is 400$ just to listen to music and browse the forms :p? Besides all I want is Bluetooth 4.0 since Bluetooth 3.0 isn't cutting it in my iPod :( it sometimes loses connection and takes a while to reconnect

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Gasp! A sentient thought! Leave the Apple mind collective while you still can!!! :)

._. It's true . Apple doesn't innovate . They Just over hype their stuff and everyone buys into it . I like iPod since the musical sounds better than my 810 .

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So will it benefit me in music ? Nope ;) I mean its cool and all but let's be realistic . Would you buy a device that is 400$ just to listen to music and browse the forms :p? Besides all I want is Bluetooth 4.0 since Bluetooth 3.0 isn't cutting it in my iPod :( it sometimes loses connection and takes a while to reconnect

Plus it's IOS and the screen isn't even close to 5.5" not to mention the prefect 6" my awesome phone has.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

._. It's true . Apple doesn't innovate . They Just over hype their stuff and everyone buys into it . I like iPod since the musical sounds better than my 810 .

But is the iPod set to wumbo?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

go for iPod 5 :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Plus it's IOS and the screen isn't even close to 5.5" not to mention the prefect 6" my awesome phone has.

That is true . But im not going to watching stuff on my iPod ._. I want it for music

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte