WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am not sure but is this chick in a game ? looks cartoonish :p
It's a chicken from Skyrim, a game in the Elder Scrolls series. More specifically, its the chicken that runs around on the main road in the city of Riverwood. If you harm it, the guards go ballistic on your ***.

I know, I'm a geek.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

It's a chicken from Skyrim, a game in the Elder Scrolls series. More specifically, its the chicken that runs around on the main road in the city of Riverwood. If you harm it, the guards go ballistic on your ***.

I know, I'm a geek.

woooooo :D you nailed this chick :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

._. I can't use it to browse the forums or do quick searches when I'm at home

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

And to you might mistake it for candy and eat it. I almost thought it was candy when I want to this person's house (a completely brainwashed Apple person - I think they had every Apple product ever made) and saw five different colors of those next to each other on some charging dock. The screen was facing a wall so I thought it was candy and almost asked the person what kind of candy that was.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

And to you might mistake it for candy and eat it. I almost thought it was candy when I want to this person's house (a completely brainwashed Apple person - I think they had every Apple product ever made) and saw five different colors of those next to each other on some charging dock. The screen was facing a wall so I thought it was candy and almost asked the person what kind of candy that was.

ROFL iCandy :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol so much icandy :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

There's too much funny chickens and too much encouragement for joining the dark side right now. I should probably leave and do the work I set a reminder for almost an hour ago that my phone keeps reminding me about every five minutes but I keep hitting snooze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs