WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Came up with a new signature.
Whaddoo u guyz tink?

[WARN]If I have helped in any way don't forget to hit that thanks button!!![/WARN]

Cool huh?

The warning sign needs to be bigger. Doesn't seem to have scaled so well :winktongue:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning. For some unknown reason my should hurts very much this morning. I barely could take a shower. Pipetting should still work though ;-)

Also, my battery still holds up very well. Even with heavy Whatsapp I never get the battery warning now.

I have a theory about Whatsapp. Whatsapp was developed together with Nokia for the longest time. Maybe they pulled the app now, because Nokia doesn't exist anymore! What do you guys think? :p

I think I'll have to get a coffee, soon I'll have a seminar marathon. I'll look at Rue's information in the afternoon :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I wish I had something highly existential, supremely motivating or simply wonderful to say...

But I'm just tired. And have alot on the mind.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it was a little unfair of him. He indicated nowhere that it's that bad.

I agree with you but I guess I learned my lesson. Just don't say anything. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet. This is one of those times maybe I need to do it more often.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So as I was waking up and grabbing my cloths that I set last night . I couldn't find that shirt I set aside :eek:. I was looking for it and I couldn't find it :/ . I wonder if that shirt got up and left . Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I'm wondering where everyone is at . Normally i have to read like 10 pages :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs