WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm more than happy to give them to you but you told me you read up on it already and was not convinced. So unless you feel differently now I don't see a point.

the one i read was in a 2002 encyclopedia . could be that the info you have is more newer than mine. i am interested in what you have to show

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the one i read was in a 2002 encyclopedia . could be that the info you have is more newer than mine. i am interested in what you have to show

Message me an email address and I'll send you the same two I sent hope. One is pdf the other is epub. One is a small book which is straight to the point the other has greater detail. Both are evolutionary scientist. Both may say things you may not like but don't let that put you off. Read and learn. Don't skim. Ask questions if you have any.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

An encyclopedia would not be a great way to learn about evolution. It's an ready concept to understand but to know the details is a different thing entirely.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Message me an email address and I'll send you the same two I sent hope. One is pdf the other is epub. One is a small book which is straight to the point the other has greater detail. Both are evolutionary scientist. Both may say things you may not like but don't let that put you off. Read and learn. Don't skim. Ask questions if you have any.

for a minute i thought you said , don't ask questions :p

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I wouldn't mind reading them.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Ha! Here it can go as high as 38? C

Our record high was 49 degrees Celsius, or 120 degrees Fahrenheit. We average around 38 degrees Celsius in the summer. The humidity of the Gulf makes it seem much hotter than it really is, which is miserable, because of the heat. At least all the moisture keeps me from having allergies. Life is a double-edged sword. 😄

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Our record high was 49 degrees Celsius, or 120 degrees Fahrenheit. We average around 38 degrees Celsius in the summer. The humidity of the Gulf makes it seem much hotter than it really is, which is miserable, because of the heat. At least all the moisture keeps me from having allergies. Life is a double-edged sword. 😄

In Cali in the summer time, we average around 100+ :( it doesn't help when the north winds blow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise