WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The iPad app of my newspaper was pretty great, but it had issue with storage management. They released now a big update, not only fixing this but also releasing new features and improvements.

Also today there was an update for Adobe Reader and Dulingo. Almost every day there are app updates with bug fixes and improvements.

To be honest, it is a little depressing when looking at Windows Phone updates...

WP8.1 would be pure awesomeness with better app support.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The iPad app of my newspaper was pretty great, but it had issue with storage management. They released now a big update, not only fixing this but also releasing new features and improvements.

Also today there was an update for Adobe Reader and Dulingo. Almost every day there are app updates with bug fixes and improvements.

To be honest, it is a little depressing when looking at Windows Phone updates...

WP8.1 would be pure awesomeness with better app support.

Someday it will get better. Better now than later 📨

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm glad that AT&T is buying DirecTV. I have DirecTV, and I would love to bundle that with Uverse. My overall tv and internet performance will increase.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm. Really hungry x.x my tummy is over here telling me to eat 🍴 but I'm heading home 🏠 to work on a computer 💻. Maybe when I'm waiting for the bus I'll get something to eat 😃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss