WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I promote you officially and award you with the title: "Translator of Sahib".

Good morning everybody! I have gained weight, wanted to put on short trousers today, but they were just too tight in the crotch. I didn't think that people would appreciate seeing the shape of my manly parts. So I'm wearing other shorts now.

I really got to lose that cm on my **** to make room on the Australian side. I like those pants!
Thank you thank you! :p
And sad about the pants though :p must be all the ice cream 🍨 you were eating

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I promote you officially and award you with the title: "Translator of Sahib".

Good morning everybody! I have gained weight, wanted to put on short trousers today, but they were just too tight in the crotch. I didn't think that people would appreciate seeing the shape of my manly parts. So I'm wearing other shorts now.

I really got to lose that cm on my **** to make room on the Australian side. I like those pants!
Thanks for the mental image.
Now I have to read something else before I fall asleep. 😐

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, after my pants disaster I've decided to stop eating ice cream and junk food for a month. (I'll still allow myself to eat ice cream at special occasions, everything else is more dangerous than helpful.)

Hence I wanted a count-down app for my homescreen. And that's something nice an iPhone couldn't do. The first app I downloaded however, with the best ratings, didn't even start up. But there was an alternative. It doesn't have a transparent tile, but this I way at least I won't forget about it.

I'll also do more sport, now that I'll go to the fitness.

Let's see if my beloved shorts will fit in a month.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I think the Micro Surface (that's what I think the name will be) will run full Windows like the Dell venue tablet. Also I think the Surface Pro 3 will be the exact same size, yet have a larger screen but smaller bezel.

Ya' heard it here first!

Now I get to wait an eternally long 3 hours and 31 minutes to see if I'm right. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the Micro Surface (that's what I think the name will be) will run full Windows like the Dell venue tablet. Also I think the Surface Pro 3 will be the exact same size, yet have a larger screen but smaller bezel.

Ya' heard it here first!

Now I get to wait an eternally long 3 hours and 31 minutes to see if I'm right. :(

Yay! Technology that I won't buy anyway! Woot! Will be too expensive here compared to the US and not worth the money. I'm so excited for this non event. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ya' heard it here first!

I think they will only present another Surface Pro. You've heard it here first.

I'm also not excited. If I'd buy something in this price class it would be a sleek Ultrabook, not a tablet.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm back! Had a little adventure at the weekend which resulted in a fair amount of muscle pain, but I have no regrets. Work had been quite busy. I just want to do something creative today.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm back! Had a little adventure at the weekend which resulted in a fair amount of muscle pain, but I have no regrets. Work had been quite busy. I just want to do something creative today.

Tell us more about the adventure :)

I hope you can express your creativity!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb