WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Dr Love PhD

Banned
Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
One year ago, I bricked my Galaxy Note, and I have not been using cellphones since then. Really my life turned into the better, I concentrate more on the human interaction rather than sticking my eyes into a 4-5" electronic screen!
However, if I am getting a cellphone anytime soon, it would definitely be a Nokia-WP! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I have a 1520 and I love it. I spend close to ten hours a day on it. Now, much of this is research for a paper I am writing, but it is very easy to get sidetracked when a notification comes in...just have to see what it is.

Speaking of staring at a screen, does anyone ever wish the 1520 had an OLED screen? My wife's old Samsung Flash Focus did and it was so nice and bright, and the bright colors...

Maybe the new update with slider control for each brightness setting will fix this for me. I was never happy, always too dark or too bright...where is that dam update...June, I know....just waiting. That's what WP fans do best.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Tell us more about the adventure :)

I hope you can express your creativity!
Well on Saturday I met up with a friend I hadn't seen for about 6 months and we went go karting. 50 plus mph and trying to set the fastest time around the lap we could. We had two 30 minute sessions for a great price and it generally was amazing. We both won one of the sessions each.

The steering was quite hard and my knees quite badly bruised thanks to hitting the steering column repeatedly. I was exhausted on Saturday and Sunday because of it, but well worth it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a 1520 and I love it. I spend close to ten hours a day on it. Now, much of this is research for a paper I am writing, but it is very easy to get sidetracked when a notification comes in...just have to see what it is.

Speaking of staring at a screen, does anyone ever wish the 1520 had an old screen? My wife's OLED Samsung Flash Focus did and it was so nice and bright, and the bright colors...

Maybe the new update with slider control for each brightness setting will fix this for me. I was never happy, always too dark or too bright...where is that dam update...June, I know....just waiting. That's what WP fans do best.

You're quoting a post that is almost a year old. You must have a PhD in history. Doing research on your smartphone? Must be history, they usually have to keep an eye on the money and can't easily spend it on a real computer.

Sorry, I'm still making fun of you because you wrote this silly "I have a PhD, I must be right!" post ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I promote you officially and award you with the title: "Translator of Sahib".

Good morning everybody! I have gained weight, wanted to put on short trousers today, but they were just too tight in the crotch. I didn't think that people would appreciate seeing the shape of my manly parts. So I'm wearing other shorts now.

I really got to lose that cm on my **** to make room on the Australian side. I like those pants!

Bad mental image x.x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, after my pants disaster I've decided to stop eating ice cream and junk food for a month. (I'll still allow myself to eat ice cream at special occasions, everything else is more dangerous than helpful.)

Hence I wanted a count-down app for my homescreen. And that's something nice an iPhone couldn't do. The first app I downloaded however, with the best ratings, didn't even start up. But there was an alternative. It doesn't have a transparent tile, but this I way at least I won't forget about it.

I'll also do more sport, now that I'll go to the fitness.

Let's see if my beloved shorts will fit in a month.

The things you do for shorts :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ha you what happened to your other ear phones ?

My senneheisers had some issues...left one in the pocket of the hoodie and washed it by mistake, and the other one doesn't fit securely.

So I have the purity cans for my T100, the coloud Pop for the Z Ultra, the Skull Candy for the 925, and the Marley Smile for the 8X.

Funny enough, volume control on the purity cans work with the Z Ultra.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm back! Had a little adventure at the weekend which resulted in a fair amount of muscle pain, but I have no regrets. Work had been quite busy. I just want to do something creative today.

Sup box guy !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Running a little late to work today. Left my jacket at home on purpose. I did the preppy look yesterday and didn't feel like that two days in a row.

This semester caused me to put on a lb or two around the midsection. Gotta fix that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My senneheisers had some issues...left one in the pocket of the hoodie and washed it by mistake, and the other one doesn't fit securely.

So I have the purity cans for my T100, the coloud Pop for the Z Ultra, the Skull Candy for the 925, and the Marley Smile for the 8X.

Funny enough, volume control on the purity cans work with the Z Ultra.

:eek: that's a lot it ear phones. One for each device you have .
It's cool that on some android devices the purities work .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Running a little late to work today. Left my jacket at home on purpose. I did the preppy look yesterday and didn't feel like that two days in a row.

This semester caused me to put on a lb or two around the midsection. Gotta fix that.

I think college is out to make us gain weight with all the homework they give us :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

:eek: that's a lot it ear phones. One for each device you have .
It's cool that on some android devices the purities work .

It is a lot of headphones. That's why I'm not buying anymore. I did get back my replacement Purity in ears. Gonna pass those along to my friend along with the 8X I for her birthday (old friend I've known for 20 years).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is a lot of headphones. That's why I'm not buying anymore. I did get back my replacement Purity in ears. Gonna pass those along to my friend along with the 8X I for her birthday (old friend I've known for 20 years).

Headphone shopping is your fetish ;) . I kid .
Anyways that's a long time to keep a friend . That's about the same time I have Ben alive

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What were we talking about? I got a little distracted.

Well, I'm having some fine results. Which is good. My shoulder almost doesn't hurt anymore (the painkillers I took yesterday and the ointment treatment did do its magic). That's good too.

I feel like going to the cinema. I have to check if something interesting is being played.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What were we talking about? I got a little distracted.

Well, I'm having some fine results. Which is good. My shoulder almost doesn't hurt anymore (the painkillers I took yesterday and the ointment treatment did do its magic). That's good too.

I feel like going to the cinema. I have to check if something interesting is being played.

I have no idea what we were talking about.

I won't be able to contribute much as I'm a touch busy.... sigh. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb