WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Headphone shopping is your fetish ;) . I kid .
Anyways that's a long time to keep a friend . That's about the same time I have Ben alive

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

My oldest friends I've known for 25, 20, 20, and 20 years. The oldest I met in kindergarten, the others in 7th grade...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow. Just wow ��. The longest friend I have is 8 years. I wonder how people stay friends from kindergarten?

It just depends. People will put in work to remain friends if the friendship is real on both sides. Ironically nowadays my oldest friend and i talk periodically...haven't spoken to her in a while now - she's now married and all that jazz. But we can pick up where we left off a lot easily.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should of went to sleep when I left but I was looking at the lighting strikes yesterday night 🌃. It was awesome 🙆. I even got a glimpse of a lighting strike spanning from one end of the city to the other. It was so cool 😎

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

it is a lovely day outside here in NYC. I wish I was off today.. I'd be in atlantic city on the beach, or walking leisurely through Central Park...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It just depends. People will put in work to remain friends if the friendship is real on both sides. Ironically nowadays my oldest friend and i talk periodically...haven't spoken to her in a while now - she's now married and all that jazz. But we can pick up where we left off a lot easily.

That's why I'm clear to people I meet if I consider them as a friend. I don't want them to think I'm their friend if I know I won't be interested in their friendship. There was this one time when I haven't spoke to my Female in over 2 years. Not because I was mad at her or anything like that , she moved to a different state. After that I went looking for her in FB and I found her . I can say she is a friend since we still talk.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it is a lovely day outside here in NYC. I wish I was off today.. I'd be in atlantic city on the beach, or walking leisurely through Central Park...

I don't know anything about NYC 🗽
. I do know that central park is the only place where there is plants in the whole city

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I drew a skeleton today and made it as scary as I possibly could.
Here is the pic:

hejaha7a.png

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know anything about NYC ��
. I do know that central park is the only place where there is plants in the whole city

Actually, that's not current. Prospect Park in Brooklyn is the second largest park in NYC. There are a lot more green spaces here. NYC has a rent-a-bike program in Manhattan where you can ride and see the city. I know all they like to show is the gritty looking skyline and tough alleys on TV, but if you ever come visit, there are a ton of eco friendly spots here to see.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's why I'm clear to people I meet if I consider them as a friend. I don't want them to think I'm their friend if I know I won't be interested in their friendship. There was this one time when I haven't spoke to my Female in over 2 years. Not because I was mad at her or anything like that , she moved to a different state. After that I went looking for her in FB and I found her . I can say she is a friend since we still talk.

Well, ti is nice to be that flexible. To me, a true friend has to earn your friendship and it develops over time. It doesn't mean I'm closed - off, far from it, it just means that there are many people I'm cool with that I wouldn't got to in times of real strife. I lean on my true friends for that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, that's not current. Prospect Park in Brooklyn is the second largest park in NYC. There are a lot more green spaces here. NYC has a rent-a-bike program in Manhattan where you can ride and see the city. I know all they like to show is the gritty looking skyline and tough alleys on TV, but if you ever come visit, there are a ton of eco friendly spots here to see.

My info is off but that was the picture they painted. I didn't one that had that program to explore the city. I would think its a nightmare trying to navigate In the NYC area.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, doing the work that i do i get reminder every day from the patients i see how important it is to have a space (the clinic) where people can feel they can go to in order to get help. I think that as a teen growing up, if i were in some of the situations some of the patients here get into, I'd just be SOL. It's not so much about the lack of access to resources, but moreso a lack of access to resources in a safe space.

My post here is more of a reflection and not a grab at how great my work is, but it is amazing to see how much you can empower young people if you take a moment to listen. That part of the job never gets old...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My info is off but that was the picture they painted. I didn't one that had that program to explore the city. I would think its a nightmare trying to navigate In the NYC area.

Here you go: Citi Bike | Your bike sharing system in New York City

Although the running joke here is that Manhattan isn't NYC, that's one of the programs they have. There are local bike shares and bike group all over the place.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, ti is nice to be that flexible. To me, a true friend has to earn your friendship and it develops over time. It doesn't mean I'm closed - off, far from it, it just means that there are many people I'm cool with that I wouldn't got to in times of real strife. I lean on my true friends for that.

I think that is why I don't have as many friends as other people.

I remember telling a girl 👧" I'm not your friend , I just met you." I think she was sad but she understood where j was coming from. I rather have a little bit of friends that are true friends instead of having alot of "friends" that don't really care for the friendship I am extending

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've got around 20-25 patients today :| wow! The first one is allergic to mosquito bites =|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans