WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think he will 😉

But he can't still be thinking that it's "not worth the money." though. It's-a so awesome!!!!
It makes me wish I was in and out of college and had my project manager/leadership position experience years and was working with the Surface team right now!!!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Ugh! Ew! Why did I go on CNET's sp3 page?! I knew I was going to hate it but I did it anyway! My eyes just threw up from reading this:
"The Surface Pro 3 still doesn't feel quite as thin and ethereal as, for example, the iPad Air," (in case you doubt mind the torture, I saw that quote from: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Preview - CNET)
This is exactly why I gave up on CNET in December last year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Took a nice stroll through central park, scarfing down some frozen yogurt. Yes, I wish I was off today...I'd be on a beach with a corona with lime. I'd chill in a hammock, watching the waves, go iPadding, then watch the sunset before dinner and more iPadding.

Yup, that's what I'd do...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But he can't still be thinking that it's "not worth the money." though. It's-a so awesome!!!!

It makes me wish I was in and out of college and had my project manager/leadership position experience years and was working with the Surface team right now!!!

Lol you would be getting surface products 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ugh! Ew! Why did I go on CNET's sp3 page?! I knew I was going to hate it but I did it anyway! My eyes just threw up from reading this:

"The Surface Pro 3 still doesn't feel quite as thin and ethereal as, for example, the iPad Air," (in case you doubt mind the torture, I saw that quote from: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Preview - CNET)

This is exactly why I gave up on CNET in December last year.

Wow really. The iPad is a toy compared to the surface pro line

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Took a nice stroll through central park, scarfing down some frozen yogurt. Yes, I wish I was off today...I'd be on a beach with a corona with lime. I'd chill in a hammock, watching the waves, go iPadding, then watch the sunset before dinner and more iPadding.

Yup, that's what I'd do...

Sounds legit . I wouldn't mind going that either minus the ipadding 😉

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Wow really. The iPad is a toy compared to the surface pro line

I can't even believe they have the iNerve to compare it to the Surface Pro 3. He has to know what he's taking about since he's part of a big professional news site, so they should know they're aren't even remotely the same. After I read that, Chris Matys..'s funny/satirical articles and Sci-Tech things like that hoverbike article I posted before might not even be enough to get me back to even looking at their W8.1 live tile (I installed the app before I started reading WPCentral).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't even believe they have the iNerve to compare it to the Surface Pro 3. He has to know what he's taking about since he's part of a big professional news site, so they should know they're aren't even remotely the same. After I read that, Chris Matys..'s funny/satirical articles and Sci-Tech things like that hoverbike article I posted before might not even be enough to get me back to even looking at their W8.1 live tile (I installed the app before I started reading WPCentral).

The whole tech analysis and writers are all stuck **** riding apple 🍎
They think hungry ipad is more the tablet to beat since its thin and has app.>.> with The surface pro , you can run circles around the iPad . Besides they are in different markets segments.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The whole tech analysis and writers are all stuck **** riding apple 🍎
They think hungry ipad is more the tablet to beat since its thin and has app.>.> with The surface pro , you can run circles around the iPad . Besides they are in different markets segments.

I wonder if they even stopped to think that they're in different market segments or that Windows had millions more apps, called programs, compared to other platforms - I always knew that but didn't really think about that much until I saw it in a comment today in one of WPCentral's sp3 articles. MS should've used that to their advantage in marketing a long time ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss