WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I also forgot to say, last month i began a one man band (with hopes to have more members) and i'm doing an electronic, ambient, psychedelia, with inspiration from Boards of Canada, The Flaming Lips and Tame Impala. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Australian broadband at it's best... I'm sure the new government will make things better... oh wait.

Yeah, both governments would put the idea of better internet to ****, i think i'm actually getting service from a remote area in nepal...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I mean, i'll hate it when i have to vote, no parties actually do anything worth my time, they all are overpaid to argue and talk bull****.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Infact, when i do vote in three years time, i'll find the wierdest political party possible and vote for them . :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Infact, when i do vote in three years time, i'll find the wierdest political party possible and vote for them . :p

Yeah, at the pub everybody always know how the country should be run. When they were in charge they would solve all the issues! But they would never do anything, as politicians are corrupt and they are not worth their time. But if they did, well, the problems were all gone!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm doing some very old school miniPreps. Usually kits are used nowadays, but my plasmids are too big, so I do it how we did it before this fancy stuff was available.

Actually, it's not much more work, the chemicals need to be handled a little bit more carefully, and some of the work has to be done under a hood, but else it's not too much trouble.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, both governments would put the idea of better internet to ****, i think i'm actually getting service from a remote area in nepal...

Well the Labor government was at least trying to fix things, even if it got more expensive. However, the one in now thinks mobile broadband is the better answer.... You know, that stuff that gets interfered with quite easily. Nothing beats hardwired (or fiber) currently. It's way more reliable.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, at the pub everybody always know how the country should be run. When they were in charge they would solve all the issues! But they would never do anything, as politicians are corrupt and they are not worth their time. But if they did, well, the problems were all gone!

When it comes to government, all are pretty bad. In Australia I have to say I've never seen it so bad though. It's similar in a lot of ways to the US. In other words, a complete mess and very corrupt.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When it comes to government, all are pretty bad. In Australia I have to say I've never seen it so bad though. It's similar in a lot of ways to the US. In other words, a complete mess and very corrupt.

Well, I was trying to say that just voting for the worst possibility is maybe not the right way to approach things ;-)

I agree, it's always a mess. I think it can't be different, humans just want power. It's above everything, even for the people who think they are idealists. They will soon realize that nothing can be changed without power, and then the chase for power is open.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I was trying to say that just voting for the worst possibility is maybe not the right way to approach things ;-)

I agree, it's always a mess. I think it can't be different, humans just want power. It's above everything, even for the people who think they are idealists. They will soon realize that nothing can be changed without power, and then the chase for power is open.

In Australia they force you to vote otherwise you get fined. That's if you're on the electoral role. Not very democratic. They also know they can lie fairly easily as there's enough uninformed people.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In Australia they force you to vote otherwise you get fined. That's if you're on the electoral role. Not very democratic. They also know they can lie fairly easily as there's enough uninformed people.

There are regions in Switzerland that also fine you for not voting. The fine is pretty minor though, I still think it's a terrible idea. I just heard recently of that and I almost couldn't believe it at first...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Because of my ongoing problems with my legs, I've decided to go to a fitness studio to do additional cardio. The university has one that's very cheap. So today I went for the first time, and it's great. They have this comfortable bike on which easily an iPad can be played.

So in the future I won't just cycle like hell, I will be able to catch up on the TV shows I have wanted to watch for a while now ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I was inches from calling out today, but I decided to be a trooper and drag my tired *** to work.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I got some meds from the doctor which should get rid of my cough. Good news!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss