WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Point four seems like much more work than all the points you here :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trust me, gone are the days where employers will hire a stiff that works and doesn't know how to play well with others outside the job. So keep running from #4...you cannot ultimately escape it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Trust me, gone are the days where employers will hire a stiff that works and doesn't know how to play well with others outside the job. So keep running from #4...you cannot ultimately escape it.

I guess employers like teamwork . Just good I don't end up having a coworker that I would want to strangle

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm on Sahib's side with the plant thing!

Of course they need to do awesome biochemistry, I think the most impressive that's existing. Of course they need to acquire energy and minerals to keep alive and grow.

But for the energy part they let the sun work, like huge solar panels they take up the energy of the sun and produce biological compounds out of it. For the minerals part they let fungi do most of the work. Mycorrhiza.

So I agree that plants are just standing around not doing much. Except of awesome biochemistry ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm on Sahib's side with the plant thing!

Of course they need to do awesome biochemistry, I think the most impressive that's existing. Of course they need to acquire energy and minerals to keep alive and grow.

But for the energy part they let the sun work, like huge solar panels they take up the energy of the sun and produce biological compounds out of it. For the minerals part they let fungi do most of the work. Mycorrhiza.

So I agree that plants are just standing around not doing much. Except of awesome biochemistry ;-)

They use moths and bees to breed or a good breeze. If they're trees they use animals to 'move' their seeds for them.

Yeah plants and trees have it good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They use moths and bees to breed or a good breeze. If they're trees they use animals to 'move' their seeds for them.

Yeah plants and trees have it good.

With the downside that they only can evolve chemical or morphological defenses. So if I decide to lumber a tree it will fall. Maybe it will fall on me, but that's about it ;-)

Trees can't run away!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With the downside that they only can evolve chemical or morphological defenses. So if I decide to lumber a tree it will fall. Maybe it will fall on me, but that's about it ;-)

Trees can't run away!

True they can't run. That is the downside. The upside is they live for hundreds if not thousands of years.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No acid reflux actually. Specifically something called a hiatus hernia.
It's a type of diaphragmatic hernia.... My sisters first baby 👶 had congenital diaphragmatic hernia.... The doctors had to operate on the new born baby 👶 to fix the hole in the diaphragm.... But my sisters in laws decided not to because it was a new born and then there were 95% chances the baby won't live.... And they took the baby off life support.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I used Spotify for a few hours today, and the battery still looks very good. The app works and does what it should. It's still awkward in places, but mostly I think it's a good enough experience.

Now Whatsapp please ;-)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

🎶 Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all. 🎶

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss