WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They did, but I said I've tried courting out various things throughout the cough but it has no effect.

Oh I meant after it calms down. Normally you get a flare up and need to get it calm and then you can sort out what effects you. You're probably at peak flare so you need to get that sorted first.

I don't have it myself but I've known a few people with it. Diet is the easiest way to keep it in check as you don't really want to take meds unless you have to.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a type of diaphragmatic hernia.... My sisters first baby 👶 had congenital diaphragmatic hernia.... The doctors had to operate on the new born baby 👶 to fix the hole in the diaphragm.... But my sisters in laws decided not to because it was a new born and then there were 95% chances the baby won't live.... And they took the baby off life support.

That sad :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I used Spotify for a few hours today, and the battery still looks very good. The app works and does what it should. It's still awkward in places, but mostly I think it's a good enough experience.

Now Whatsapp please ;-)

All I need is one app and that won't make It yet :(
Oh and I also bought my iPod 5th Gen since there was no surface 3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must confess I'm in cranky mood. I should have stayed home...but if I did, the junior person on the team would be swamped as my other coworker is running terribly late.

I guess some of the normal inefficiencies of my other coworkers are annoying me more than usual. It is a perfect match - lazy coworkers in the front desk registration and their boss is too busy trying to sleep with one of the married ones and has no pull to get them to work efficiently.

Just another day in paradise. Someone get me off this island...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I must confess I'm in cranky mood. I should have stayed home...but if I did, the junior person on the team would be swamped as my other coworker is running terribly late.

I guess some of the normal inefficiencies of my other coworkers are annoying me more than usual. It is a perfect match - lazy coworkers in the front desk registration and their boss is too busy trying to sleep with one of the married ones and has no pull to get them to work efficiently.

Just another day in paradise. Someone get me off this island...

Wtf .~. That's some drama in the work place. Why hasn't the boss fire the lazy one ?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He did say "thier boss " so that means the boss isn't the lazy one 😉

The registration boss supervises 10 people. That's why I said "their". He is still new, but was always known to be a man who likes plenty women. Either way, I only care because if they're inefficient I have to work twice as hard to see patients.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte