WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The registration boss supervises 10 people. That's why I said "their". He is still new, but was always known to be a man who likes plenty women. Either way, I only care because if they're inefficient I have to work twice as hard to see patients.

So you they have a boss that gets around. Yikes that sucks , imagine if there was more female . No work would get done

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So you they have a boss that gets around. Yikes that sucks , imagine if there was more female . No work would get done

Office affairs are not uncommon but I really hate the image that the only way women get ahead is by sleeping with the boss. I also dislike this idea of a boss misusing his 'power' over others. It's a sure sign of a misogynistic pig in my eyes.

There are way too many stories I know of women trying to avoid the advances of their superiors or people who may influence their superiors and force women into uncomfortable situations. Many women have a hard time of this. It's sad we still live in this situation. This has to stop but it seems to keep going.

Anyway, my point of view.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte