WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I used to walk to school all the time when I was younger. Pretty much all schools I went to except college. That was a bit far. My highschool was over 2kma away.
same here x.x all the schools I went to , I had to walk but now that im in college I have to take the bus

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I used to walk to school all the time when I was younger. Pretty much all schools I went to except college. That was a bit far. My highschool was over 2kma away.
I used to walk 6-7 kms to meet my >>#insert forbidden person<< just because he used to keep my bike

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Office affairs are not uncommon but I really hate the image that the only way women get ahead is by sleeping with the boss. I also dislike this idea of a boss misusing his 'power' over others. It's a sure sign of a misogynistic pig in my eyes.

There are way too many stories I know of women trying to avoid the advances of their superiors or people who may influence their superiors and force women into uncomfortable situations. Many women have a hard time of this. It's sad we still live in this situation. This has to stop but it seems to keep going.

Anyway, my point of view.

I agree with much of this. Having had an affair, an affair at work and dating someone at work, it can be tricky...but it depends on the two people and the context of what happened. Most times it doesn't go well, so always be on the look out for that before engaging in such endeavors.

Because of gender, there is too much unnecessary stereotypes of the female who sleeps with the male boss to
get perks/promotions/etc. Most women are actually more interested in being taken seriously based on the work qualifications. There will be a small group who use their assets to fit the stereotypes, but most don't. And because some men have created that sexist culture at work, harassment won't ever go away.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to go back to California and visit a few places. I just hate fitting into the USA and having to get a visa now.

like what places in cali?I have been to where the redwoods are in eureka , the golden gate bridge in S.F . the capital in Sacramento, silicon valley in san Jos? .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, I step out to get a hot pastrami sandwich and people are taking about commercial sex workers? What did I miss?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man, I step out to get a hot pastrami sandwich and people are taking about commercial sex workers? What did I miss?

o.o sex workers.... blame that on snowflake . they think I was talking about my ex. I was thinking about my trip to S.F next month . snowflake said I was going to get a prostitute there . I said I don't have the money for it . then he said that I was going to sell drugs so I can afford a prostitute

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, you're a broke college student, so if you can find a GF, then you wont need a sex worker...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs