WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You need to keep your mobile,iPod, surface aside while in public :p so someone can at least get a vibe that you're single :p you're constantly hammering your fingers on the screen....for real "get a >>"real"

o.o well I didn't have a cellphone for 18 years and I decided to get a phone to talk to my ex :O

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm surprised we haven't hit 70k posts here yet. Nadia should tell her patients not to keep her away from her most important work - running up our post count.

Still, for a thread started last summer the 66k+ post count is still very impressive.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm surprised we haven't hit 70k posts here yet. Nadia should tell her patients not to keep her away from her most important work - running up our post count.

Still, for a thread started last summer the 66k+ post count is still very impressive.
everyone got super busy minus sahib :eek:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Sad post ahead
i saw the forbidden persons pic on a friends insta and he looked happy talking on phone.....not like how miserable he described on the phone "i miss you come back" and stuff....
What hurt me is his lies!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's only Wednesday isn't it? Sigh. At least next week is a three day week then I'm on vacation for a few days for my birthday. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99