WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Are you looking to buy one of those?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

no not for me but for a friend on tmobile. he asked me to look for the best phone out of those 2 . so I was looking at youtube videos and reviews. I have a talyly chart for both. the Z1 is winning in my little tally chart

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

According to an email I got from FreedomCase, their cases are coming in July. They're so late with the product out. It just sad.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

no not for me but for a friend on tmobile. he asked me to look for the best phone out of those 2 . so I was looking at youtube videos and reviews. I have a talyly chart for both. the Z1 is winning in my little tally chart

Well, it depends on what they plan to use it for. The flex is bigger, the Z1 is more compact. Interns are a wash.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never thought I would hear the day when a regular consumer would say that the surface RT is better than an iPad. so here is the story . I was with my guy cousin playing with his iPad mini and his stylus . I locked him out of his iPad :devil:. so he took it away and then this lady came and asked " oh that's the iPad mini it looks cool but how much did you get it for " he said I got the 32 gb model for 399 and it was on sale " he was all proud. the lady said " oh that's nice but you could of gotten the surface for way cheaper and its better " my cousin said " pfff the iPad is better " she said " well that's nice, but I cant get work done on the iPad and I love how the split screen works" my cousin didn't say anything after that

so there you have it folks .... the tide is starting to turn . little by little ;) or in my OP I think it is

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im reading the PDF one first. i will have to re read it again but so far there were some things i didn't know about or thought about... ill get back to on the questions :)

Cool. As I said in my message the other book is a bit more detailed. It's a tome of a book.

I'm happy to answer questions though. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb