WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today is my last full day of school �� ����. Sweet! Now I'll just have to look over what things I might have to study for.

So you have one more semester after this and then you are 'free' :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So you have one more semester after this and then you are 'free' :p

Yeah . One more semester of school and the end of my school career . After 14 1/2 years old school i think its time for me to be like the rest and get a full time job 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah . One more semester of school and the end of my school career . After 14 1/2 years old school i think its time for me to be like the rest and get a full time job ��

Do you have an plan of attack for getting a job?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Though it would be nice to go to a place that I have never been to before I get tied down to a work place

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Do you have an plan of attack for getting a job?

I plan to get a job close to home. There is openings for computer networking and I plan to apply before I end next semester . If that doesn't work I'll apply at computer fixing places ( hiring too ) if that doesn't work I'll apply at best buy , verizon, att ect .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol ��
There isn't alot of ppeople graduating with my degree. So I might have a better shot of getting hired ��

That's always good. So, get a job in your small town. Get the experience, then move to a bigger place so you can find a GF. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Aside from your school work I'm curious to know what things you've found 'interesting' in the books I sent you. You learning anything? :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Aside from your school work I'm curious to know what things you've found 'interesting' in the books I sent you. You learning anything? :)

i have only gotten to the first one :( I am planning to re read it now after I get my apple and donut :3

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Two extra hours of school.... If this goes like this i won't have time for bb....but my fingers injured so either way i can't play for a few days!! Off to the hospital

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel