WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Two extra hours of school.... If this goes like this i won't have time for bb....but my fingers injured so either way i can't play for a few days!! Off to the hospital

You seem very stressed. Did you already have to cut down shopping? :p

Sorry to hear about your finger. And to be serious, I hope you don't get too stressed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear about your finger. And to be serious, I hope you don't get too stressed.

The finger she hurt is a 'good' finger to 'show' people her pain... :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I don't shop a lot anyway! I don't have money :p hope we are getting paid for FPS :p the patients that come in are confusing people

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A week isn't too bad. I once finished a fiction book that size in two days. I was pretty in it. :p I read Stephen King's IT (over 1000 pages) in two weeks.

o_O? One thousand pages. You crazy lol😜 not only do your have some twisted thoughts about now to torcher coffee beans, you read 1000 pages in a,week

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O? One thousand pages. You crazy lol�� not only do your have some twisted thoughts about now to torcher coffee beans, you read 1000 pages in a,week

Two weeks.

Coffee beans aren't the only thing I torture.... :p

There's vegetables and fruit too.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Depends I guess. It's a good book but can be long in the tooth. He left no stone unturned shall we say?

Well I'll see then. I'll have to finish it before next month. I'll going to be busy for the rest of the weekends after next week

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Two weeks.

Coffee beans aren't the only thing I torture.... :p

There's vegetables and fruit too.

That isn't right lol . Here I thought you wouldn't be the type of person that torchers vegetable and fruits . ._. Some sadistic thoughts you have the 😜

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That isn't right lol . Here I thought you wouldn't be the type of person that torchers vegetable and fruits . ._. Some sadistic thoughts you have the ��

You really don't want to go into the deep recesses of my brain. Trust me. I spent a couple of years there. Was... interesting....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You really don't want to go into the deep recesses of my brain. Trust me. I spent a couple of years there. Was... interesting....

We must go deeper 😉. ( if you understood the reference) but not much going on in my head minus the first book of evolution .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We must go deeper ��. ( if you understood the reference) but not much going on in my head minus the first book of evolution .

Don't know the reference off hand.

Hope you find it interesting and informative.

If it hasn't been mentioned in the book yet it is by far the most important scientific discovery ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss