WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It was inception ��

And I don't it had been mentioned .. I'm at the chapter of what is evolution?

Well, just in case it doesn't get mentioned in either book but I'm sure the other does say something along those lines.

I forget what year I learned evolution in. I don't think I learned anything too in depth but it was before high school.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, just in case it doesn't get mentioned in either book but I'm sure the other does say something along those lines.

I forget what year I learned evolution in. I don't think I learned anything too in depth but it was before high school.

I really didn't care for the topic of evolution back before high school.it was in my sophomore year where I took an interest

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really didn't care for the topic of evolution back before high school.it was in my sophomore year where I took an interest

Any particular reason why you didn't seek out proper science books on the subject? I know there were some about, maybe not as accessible as the two I sent you but still good.

What year was that approximately? These two books came out in 2009.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Any particular reason why you didn't seek out proper science books on the subject? I know there were some about, maybe not as accessible as the two I sent you but still good.

well I was 16 at the time so I didn't really think much of it. also when my biology teach would tech about evolution I would get lost by connecting things together ( not saying she was bad at teaching it she was really good and I mean really good ) so I didn't look for any more info and went to look at what the other side had to say

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well I was 16 at the time so I didn't really think much of it. also when my biology teach would tech about evolution I would get lost by connecting things together ( not saying she was bad at teaching it she was really good and I mean really good ) so I didn't look for any more info and went to look at what the other side had to say

You do realise in the scientific field there is no 'other side', no opposition to evolution. There's discussions and arguments on the finer points but to all concerned evolution happened.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You do realise in the scientific field there is no 'other side', no opposition to evolution. There's discussions and arguments on the finer points but to all concerned evolution happened.

yeah the other side of the arguments :amaze:. I think there is always another side to every topic.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Fiction I can read very fast. I will still know the story and the main points, but I can lose some of the details like descriptions of places.

With scientific papers I can spend hours for a few pages, mostly when it's not from my field ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fiction I can read very fast. I will still know the story and the main points, but I can lose some of the details like descriptions of places.

With scientific papers I can spend hours for a few pages, mostly when it's not from my field ;-)

i like scientific books better :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yeah the other side of the arguments :amaze:. I think there is always another side to every topic.

That is years of crap journalism and political correctness gone wrong being filled onto your head. Not everything has equally two sides. Sometimes the arguments are just wrong.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That is years of crap journalism and political correctness gone wrong being filled onto your head. Not everything has equally two sides. Sometimes the arguments are just wrong.

i didn't say it was equal but never the less it was still an argument that some people use . i was interested :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

o.o i was teasing you

So you believe ice cream is the best thing ever?

That's just my point, religion claims tons of stuff and tell you you go to hell if you don't believe it. They have no proof, no evidence, not even a good explanation for their claims, but you still prefer it to science.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So you believe ice cream is the best thing ever?

That's just my point, religion claims tons of stuff and tell you you go to hell if you don't believe it. They have no proof, no evidence, not even a good explanation for their claims, but you still prefer it to science.

i was just having a little fun :sweaty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99