WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i didn't say it was equal but never the less it was still an argument that some people use . i was interested :)

If you took the time to read what I said. You would see I never said you. The problem is that the media has given this idea of everything having an opposite argument. Even if it's wrong but not revealing it as such. That was my point. Add in the horrible media coverage of science and the poor way it's generally taught and you get a populace that doesn't trust or understands science. It's not just the USA with this problem but they are one of the worst.

I find it truly sad how much ignorance about science there is in our world and the groups out there that want to keep people ignorant. We may live in the 21st century but we have a lot of archaic ideas

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know that feeling when you think your music is to loud and think everyone can hear and you ask someone and they say they can't hear your music.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You know that feeling when you think your music is to loud and think everyone can hear and you ask someone and they say they can't hear your music.

I don't know it. I'd just turn down my music a bit.

Well, time to catch some sleep.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well i wanted to buy tri-tip at school but they didn't have any :( . also i thought i was going to catch the bus but as i was getting out of class i missed it :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99