WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Tried the icon again, today after work. I'm still impressed. I may wait until later in the year for the price to come down before I get the 930. As cool as glance is, I've lived without it on my 8X and 810, so I'm not worried.

For the record, I may refuse to update my 8X to 8.1 if the music app continues to be abysmally horrid after the official 8.1 update.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

By the way, I'm not familiar with the Xbox Music app issues, so does anyone knew why a trial version of a soundtrack plays instead of the full version I bought when I tell Cortana to play that soundtrack?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Tried the icon again, today after work. I'm still impressed. I may wait until later in the year for the price to come down before I get the 930. As cool as glance is, I've lived without it on my 8X and 810, so I'm not worried.

For the record, I may refuse to update my 8X to 8.1 if the music app continues to be abysmally horrid after the official 8.1 update.

Yup the icon is just an elegant phone.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

That's cool 😁

It's gonna be AWESOME. I would have never thought about seeing it until it came out on DVD but someone I know sent a trance-like twitter twit last Saturday saying how awesome it was so I decided to watch the trailers and, I'll say it again, it's gonna be AWESOME.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
By the way, I'm not familiar with the Xbox Music app issues, so does anyone knew why a trial version of a soundtrack plays instead of the full version I bought when I tell Cortana to play that soundtrack?

That's weird - I looked in the Xbox music app to see if I had any soundtracks that only played if they are streamed and there wasn't any.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's gonna be AWESOME. I would have never thought about seeing it until it came out on DVD but someone I know sent a trance-like twitter twit last Saturday saying how awesome it was so I decided to watch the trailers and, I'll say it again, it's gonna be AWESOME.

I want to watch it but I don't like watching movies alone 😜

But it looks awesome !! 😈 I'll watch it when it comes to DVD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not as elegant as either the 8X or 925, but it is good looking. Actually like the Ativ SE as well in the looks dept...

I think the icon is the professional style . Like it matches with the surface 2 and pro. The 8x and the 925 are a league of their own in my opinion

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

That's weird - I looked in the Xbox music app to see if I had any soundtracks that only played if they are streamed and there wasn't any.

Anyone know what's happening with the app? I've tried removing all my soundtracks and syncing them back - didn't do anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05