WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

YouTube and Bing . That's all I have for reference . So far I like how the SE looks over the ativ

not hating on your opinion but I cannot say firmly based on looks I like the SE over the OS Ativ S. I've held both and feel the SE us a nice upgrade over the OG and the S Neo. Kinda like how the Icon is a nice upgrade design wise over the 928. In both cases, nothing revolutionary, just good refinement.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

not hating on your opinion but I cannot say firmly based on looks I like the SE over the OS Ativ S. I've held both and feel the SE us a nice upgrade over the OG and the S Neo. Kinda like how the Icon is a nice upgrade design wise over the 928. In both cases, nothing revolutionary, just good refinement.

Oh look I'm not going to argue that 😊. You can say is my first Impressions. Though I would of wished that the SE had a dedicated shutter button

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nadia knows better, that's
why

Still funny. All my life I haven been asked if I was Arabic or Indian or if I had any middle eastern ancestors. Then a person comes along and says nope you don't look Indian or Arabic . That's why I think it's funny 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still funny. All my life I haven been asked if I was Arabic or Indian or if I had any middle eastern ancestors. Then a person comes along and says nope you don't look Indian or Arabic . That's why I think it's funny 😁

people tell me I look like I'm from Puerto Rican or Dominican all the time...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I'm. Getting my iPod 5th Gen tomorrow. Finally no more lag 😎 no more Bluetooth cutting in and out , better gap less playback and better battery 🔋😃

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Agrees. But Samsung was itching to chuck that camera button...

I would of considered the SE if Nokia didn't release a mid range phone and if that did happen, I would be looking at the SE , but the lack of a sutter button, ill probably pass on it. Sad that Samsung scraped it :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

definitely not an Arab....maybe a mixture of Arab and some other region....you look more Indian than Arab!
Arab guys are very fair and they look girlish :p you don't look like a girl

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would of considered the SE if Nokia didn't release a mid range phone and if that did happen, I would be looking at the SE , but the lack of a sutter button, ill probably pass on it. Sad that Samsung scraped it :/

Well, let's see what MSFT does for the mid range game.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

definitely not an Arab....maybe a mixture of Arab and some other region....you look more Indian than Arab!
Arab guys are very fair and they look girlish :p you don't look like a girl

>.<thanks for that next time I get told I'm a Arab ill say I'm Indian

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, let's see what MSFT does for the mid range game.

For me I don't need a top of the line phone or a low end phone . I like mid rangers because its like the best of both worlds . The internals of the high end but the price of low ends

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss