WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL

So this is what gets me about churches.... Religious places, not the fried foods places... We're here for a graduation, and they're is a reception area in the church with their own branded "Starbucks"... Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the coffee and it is actually a little cheaper than at Starbucks... But is a "house of God" the place for a Starbucks clone?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Congratulations Sahib, I hope you are enjoying your new iPod touch 5th generations :smile:
Which colour did you opted ?

I got the black version for 201$ heheheh and it was the 32 gb model . I know I really shouldn't be spending that kind of money since I don't have a lot but the lag is killing me x.x

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I got the black version for 201$ heheheh and it was the 32 gb model . I know I really shouldn't be spending that kind of money since I don't have a lot but the lag is killing me x.x

did you updated it iOS 7.1.1 ? and lag is expected since it has older hardware (A5 chip with 512MB ram ) you can expect similar performance on an iPhone4S.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

did you updated it iOS 7.1.1 ? and lag is expected since it has older hardware (A5 chip with 512MB ram ) you can expect similar performance on an iPhone4S.
what I meant to say was the I bought the ipod 5th gen but its going to get here tomorrow ( I think). I shouldn't of bought it but the lag on the ipod 4th gen was killing me to the point I wanted to throw it out the window.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

what I meant to say was the I bought the ipod 5th gen but its going to get here tomorrow ( I think). I shouldn't of bought it but the lag on the ipod 4th gen was killing me to the point I wanted to throw it out the window.

don't throw it else a luck guy would get your old trusty iPod :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)