WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gift this to someone who needs a music player in your family / friend circle :p

nah , I would never give anyone a used item. if I give to someone something it has to be my best . like for example I tell a friend " here I have suits to give you , you can pick which ever one you want but not this one, its used "

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

nah , I would never give anyone a used item. if I give to someone something it has to be my best . like for example I tell a friend " here I have suits to give you , you can pick which ever one you want but not this one, its used "

clean your iPod , warp it back in the old box and voila here is your gift :p (don't forget to erase all your content )

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wore a saree yesterday.... Since my mother wanted me to! Damn it was heavy and not to forget hats off to those females/trannys who dare to wear saree everyday.... The female species continue to amaze me at what they do to impress everyone around them!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

clean your iPod , warp it back in the old box and voila here is your gift :p (don't forget to erase all your content )
nope. if I were to do that , I would be giving him or her my left overs and I would feel bad . I would have to buy him or her a new one or a better one :) . a friend deserves better than a used item . it has to come from the heart ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I wore a saree yesterday.... Since my mother wanted me to! Damn it was heavy and not to forget hats off to those females/trannys who wear dare saree everyday.... The female species continue to amaze me at what they do to impress everyone around them!!

I love girls in saree , during the last days of my school (farewell / teachers day ) h()t girls were dressed up in beautiful heavy sarree oh lala :devil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wore a saree yesterday.... Since my mother wanted me to! Damn it was heavy and not to forget hats off to those females/trannys who dare to wear saree everyday.... The female species continue to amaze me at what they do to impress everyone around them!!

just to show females are not to be mistaken as weak or inferior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99