WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I love girls in saree , during the last days of my school (farewell / teachers day ) h()t girls were dressed up in beautiful heavy sarree oh lala :devil:
LOL i remember when i went to but this saree, the salesmen were wrapping these sarees around them to show the design and the pallu

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

aww gift him/her your new ipod 5 :D

o.o but this one is mine . at the moment I don't have a friend that I would give something to. the last person I would consider a real friend is my ex but other than that . my other friend's have money to buy better things than I can give them

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I gave my bestie an option :p leave me and get a gf :p or else she will leave him like his first gf and he said this time I'm not leaving you lol!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sounds like something my ex told me 2 years ago. you can either leave me and not be with me and I will forget this even happened or you can be with me and be my gf :p. ahhhhh im all smiling thinking about that

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

sounds like something my ex told me 2 years ago. you can either leave me and not be with me and I will forget this even happened or you can be with me and be my gf :p. ahhhhh im all smiling thinking about that

be her gf? =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

who knew cranberry juice has a taste that is like =| I feel like my taste buds died for a few seconds :p and then revived themselves again.......and again died :p lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss