WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So would you still die if you'd drink a huge amount of water supplemented with minerals at a physiological concentration?

Think about that!

...it's raining. And it's Friday. Soon I'll have a meeting with my boss. My head hurts a little. Somehow I feel like going back to bed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So would you still die if you'd drink a huge amount of water supplemented with minerals at a physiological concentration?

Think about that!

...it's raining. And it's Friday. Soon I'll have a meeting with my boss. My head hurts a little. Somehow I feel like going back to bed.

I think any overload of a system is never a good thing personally.

Weather is not great here. I got woken up early and I really didn't want to go to work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The shirt I have on this morning is missing a button. :/

I forgot to reattach it when it came off. Thankfully it's at the bottom, however it's still annoying. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The shirt I have on this morning is missing a button. :/

I forgot to reattach it when it came off. Thankfully it's at the bottom, however it's still annoying. :p

At least you are wearing a shirt. Would be terrible else, like forgetting to put on pants.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At least you are wearing a shirt. Would be terrible else, like forgetting to put on pants.

Depends what you mean by pants... :p

Pants here in the UK is underwear where as pants in the US and elsewhere is what they call trousers here.

Then again, not wearing a shirt is no big deal for men, though I don't want to see male bare chests wandering around the office... :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Depends what you mean by pants... :p

Pants here in the UK is underwear where as pants in the US and elsewhere is what they call trousers here.

Then again, not wearing a shirt is no big deal for men, though I don't want to see male bare chests wandering around the office... :p

Usually I'd use the American word, as trousers is tedious. Like lorry instead of a truck. It just seems too posh. But I'll take care to use the British words when being in England ;-)

Do you have female bare chests wandering the office?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Usually I'd use the American word, as trousers is tedious. Like lorry instead of a truck. It just seems too posh. But I'll take care to use the British words when being in England ;-)

Do you have female bare chests wandering the office?

Depends what you mean by bare. Some tops can be quite revealing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven