WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They're two different devices. The thing that is impressive about the Surface 3 is that it doesn't get too hot. You also have more room to put things. :p
but one is a cellphone and the other one is a computer in a tablet form factor. to me that is impressive . :grin:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well its about the same thinness of an iPad 3

That's still big for a tablet, having my sleek iPad Air in mind. And then the screen size is huge for a tablet. But it isn't a tablet. It's a laptop replacement without comfortable keyboard. It's... I'm not really sure what it is good for. But it's nice. I'd like to have one if I got it for free.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

That's still big for a tablet, having my sleek iPad Air in mind. And then the screen size is huge for a tablet. But it isn't a tablet. It's a laptop replacement without comfortable keyboard. It's... I'm not really sure what it is good for. But it's nice. I'd like to have one if I got it for free.

This is exactly why they are releasing the surface mini.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im over here thinking you have a point but then I thought its as thin as a iPad 3 and more functional than the iPad 3 and more manageable than a laptop . that's how I see the surface 3

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

im over here thinking you have a point but then I thought its as thin as a iPad 3 and more functional than the iPad 3 and more manageable than a laptop . that's how I see the surface 3

How is it more manageable than an Ultrabook?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How is it more manageable than an Ultrabook?
hmm that's a good question. I would have to say is that for me in my backpack, know I wouldn't be able to carry a ultra book because its not small enough. I took a friends ultra book to school because I had it and I was brining it back. it was thin and light but not as my surface RT . that being said if the surface pro 3 is lighter and thinner than the RT, I can see it being useful for people who are always on the move who want a smaller form factor and a full blown computer .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

hmm that's a good question. I would have to say is that for me in my backpack, know I wouldn't be able to carry a ultra book because its not small enough. I took a friends ultra book to school because I had it and I was brining it back. it was thin and light but not as my surface RT . that being said if the surface pro 3 is lighter and thinner than the RT, I can see it being useful for people who are always on the move who want a smaller form factor and a full blown computer .

It has still the same size in the other two dimensions, and I don't think these few millimeters make such a difference, most of all assuming you'd have the keyboard cover ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It has still the same size in the other two dimensions, and I don't think these few millimeters make such a difference, most of all assuming you'd have the keyboard cover ;-)

I assume who ever is going to get the surface 3 already knows to buy the cover ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss