WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shu the video just went viral and it is in marathi i guess....my dad said me about it....she is in jail right now....it's a local news channel....and you know what all happens in India a few weeks back there was a female who was burned because she resisted rape :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't do that -_- don't ******* say that again!

o.o I wasn't going there. my point was that when people do commit crimes ,people have a reason ( or so says my criminology book) to justify their actions . now that she was caught I hope she gets what she deservers.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

why is that o.o? a recovery drive has shaved my behind many times :D.. did it mess up your laptop even more :(?
I've never needed it actually...I was going to format my hard disk today after a nap....but as soon as I woke up....my laptop 💻 is screwed! =(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've never needed it actually...I was going to format my hard disk today after a nap....but as soon as I woke up....my laptop �� is screwed! =(

:/ that's sucks. maybe ill fix itself after a while. it does happen to some computers

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

heat? uhh maybe it got old. I mean if you are good as computers you say you are. I can rule out a virus is not to blame
:) i know what I work with! :p my laptop is new... It can't get old :/ no heat problems either! No problems whatsoever! No illegal software or anything! Except problems started when IDM started downloading each and every file in a site and the ad pages are screwy

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If it was dell I'd blame the heat! I had a few laptops like dell,hp,ibm,sony,toshiba and even alienware...i have an asus now! Only thing left is apple :p lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:) i know what I work with! :p my laptop is new... It can't get old :/ no heat problems either! No problems whatsoever! No illegal software or anything! Except problems started when IDM started downloading each and every file in a site and the ad pages are screwy
do you take it to school o.o?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99