WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

heheh im watching the opinings to the cartoons that I used to watch . im over here thinking " why did I stop watching these cartoons ". then it came to my mind I didn't have cable back then

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

All this time i was trying to save my genuine Windows copy -_- and a sleepy 😫 mistake and i lost it :/ now I'm keyless! 😭

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just bought a pretty expensive birthday gift for my girlfriend. But it's for me too, so I guess it's fine ;-)

Should I buy the new Wolfenstein? I think I should wait for a Steam offer...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just bought a pretty expensive birthday gift for my girlfriend. But it's for me too, so I guess it's fine ;-)

Should I buy the new Wolfenstein? I think I should wait for a Steam offer...

Hmmmm by the looks that if for both of you and you put a smiley face imply something that is beyond what I think :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmmmm by the looks that if for both of you and you put a smiley face imply something that is beyond what I think :p

It's a Smartbox. I don't know if you know the concept. It's a selection of gift certificates for a certain price, and the person who receives the gift can choose one of them. I've gotten a Smartbox for a night in a wellness hotel.

...at least I hope it's for me too and she will take me with her ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a Smartbox. I don't know if you know the concept. It's a selection of gift certificates for a certain price, and the person who receives the gift can choose one of them. I've gotten a Smartbox for a night in a wellness hotel.

...at least I hope it's for me too and she will take me with her ;-)

Nope never heard of a smart box . Sounds like a good concept ^.^ I wonder if there is anything like that in the us.
What If she gets a hotel but doesn't take by sayings " I need me time "':p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nope never heard of a smart box . Sounds like a good concept ^.^ I wonder if there is anything like that in the us.
What If she gets a hotel but doesn't take by sayings " I need me time "':p

If she goes alone it's wasted money. If she takes somebody else and doesn't have a damn good reason, it's a wasted relationship :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If she goes alone it's wasted money. If she takes somebody else and doesn't have a damn good reason, it's a wasted relationship :p

Lol I need that :p hahaha if I got like it and thank it twice I would

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb