WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I've always had these great questions (at least in my opinion) that I would ask Panos Panay if I had the chance, but ever since it was a announced that he was going to do another AMA on reddit my mind's gone blank. This is exactly what happened last year when he did this. }:(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've always had these great questions (at least in my opinion) that I would ask Panos Panay if I had the chance, but ever since it was a announced that he was going to do another AMA on reddit my mind's gone blank. This is exactly what happened last year when he did this. }:(

Had to Google him.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

You should ask if the i7 model will get the Intel Broadwell chips. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Off to grocery shop, then it is finding clothes from laundry and going into the city to get the GF (dinner at an Indian restaurant before she comes over)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Awe don't give up :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So now my laptop which was running Windows 8.1 flawlessly..... Says it doesn't meet the minimum requirements....wtf Microsoft???

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if there is one thing I hate about my ipod is that it doesn't take WMA >.> . my MP3 and phone can take WMA. why cant apple? bah

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If only Microsoft wouldn't be such a lazy *** and give the. Damn product key -_- that's why people download OS rather than buying it

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Looking at alternatives for WhatsApp, searching for most used messengers in Switzerland.

First link, a representative survey stating that 91 % of Swiss people use this service. The alternative that's stated the most is not available on Windows Phone (Threema). Skype is not a possibility as many people go offline when not using it, for example my girlfriend.

So now I could just randomly install different messengers and see how many people in my contacts have it too. But that seems a little tedious.

So I'll just won't uninstall Whatsapp and hope it comes back.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looking at alternatives for WhatsApp, searching for most used messengers in Switzerland.

First link, a representative survey stating that 91 % of Swiss people use this service. The alternative that's stated the most is not available on Windows Phone (Threema). Skype is not a possibility as many people go offline when not using it, for example my girlfriend.

So now I could just randomly install different messengers and see how many people in my contacts have it too. But that seems a little tedious.

So I'll just won't uninstall Whatsapp and hope it comes back.

man that sucks :/ but may I ask ....why is whatsapp so important? cant you use SMS ? im genually interested in finding out why its important

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

man that sucks :/ but may I ask ....why is whatsapp so important? cant you use SMS ? im genually interested in finding out why its important

I can't send pictures per SMS, MMS is very, very expensive. My contract has only 50 free SMS, however it has 1 GB of free data.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Moments like these make me happy that I have Spotify premium and just don't have to care about any of these issues.
I can see the benefit but, I don't have unlimited data to stream music :/ that's why offline is the way to go for me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't send pictures per SMS, MMS is very, very expensive. My contract has only 50 free SMS, however it has 1 GB of free data.

o.o huh that seems like a rip off . I just thought people use wahtsapp because everyone uses it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb