WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Good point (I'm assuming there was supposed to be a "don't" before the "well you"). I think that'll be one of the questions I'll ask him.

If he doesn't answer it I hope its because it's something that he didn't think he should reply to instead of being too overwhelmed by questions to see it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Where?

Going to try out Instagram. At least if they don't want all my data and my soul for signing up.

your app usage after the update
the more I see people using instagram the more I would like to try it out but I must resist >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't use my phone much today, only for messaging. I was either out with friends or at home having my iPad or computer near. Usually it doesn't look that extreme.

that's extreme :p ? well I wonder how it looks without any use :grin:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

GO AWAY DEVIL, OH WHAT DID I DO, WHY DID I EVER INSTALL INSTAGRAM?!

Only a few very weird people seem to have it, people I don't want to get in contact with. I hope they didn't get a notification, I don't want them to remember I exist...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Only a few very weird people seem to have it, people I don't want to get in contact with. I hope they didn't get a notification, I don't want them to remember I exist...

o.o my oh my I guess even you have a past that you don't want to see again XD

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Wait, there could be more people using it, but not having added their phone number. I didn't give it to them. Still, I don't know that any of my friends are using it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb