WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the GF is running late, but will be here soon. I must say, I have my eye on the Kreyos Smartwatch. Would make a great addition since it supports 8.1 and Android. I'll keep a super close eye on it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the GF is running late, but will be here soon. I must say, I have my eye on the Kreyos Smartwatch. Would make a great addition since it supports 8.1 and Android. I'll keep a super close eye on it.

Muti platform is always good. Unlike exclusive things that ruine items to a certain extent

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

WPCentral's first article! ?
http://www.windowscentral.com/new-rom-orange-spv-m5000
Because there's 12 articles per page, and it was on the 1487th page, that means there's been around 17,844 articles since then! ??

On the first day of WPCentral.com being live there were 1,563 posts. I'm guessing this was from the rebranding from WMExperts to WPCentral.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
!!!!(gasp)!!!!
There was a time when Windows Phone (technically Windows Mobile) had more than 5 times the amount of Android apps and approximately 40% the amount of iPhone apps!
http://www.windowscentral.com/lies-damn-lies-statistics-and-apple

When I was typing/swiping that I didn't have the link in my clipboard so I switched to IE to copy it and after I touched the copy icon my phone froze for two or three seconds so I thought turning it off might help but instead it crashed my phone. :(

8.1 issue number five (for me, at least).

Last edited:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
When I was typing/swiping that I didn't have the link in my clipboard so I switched to IE to copy it and after I touched the copy icon my phone froze for two or three seconds so I thought turning it on and off my help but instead it crashed my phone. :(

8.1 issue number four (for me, at least).

These are all the 8.1 issues I've had in order:

1. Screen and phone buttons (I think, I'm not sure if I remember that correctly) freeze after I accidentally type in the wrong password for the first time on 8.1 after it finished installing because of shaky, excited fingers.
2. Quiet hours off but no phone on/off sounds.
3. Phone sometimes restarts after a soft reset once it gets to the at&t logo when booting up (sometimes the Nokia logo)
4. Phone randomly gets very hot in pocket with no apps running in the background, had to turn off by holding the power button and swiping down.
5. Today's random soft reset crash

Last edited:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

1. Screen and phone buttons (I think, I'm not sure if I remember that correctly) freeze after I accidentally type in the wrong password for the first time on 8.1 after it finished installing because of shaky, excited fingers.
3. Phone sometimes restarts after a soft reset once it gets to the at&t logo when booting up (sometimes the Nokia logo)
4. Phone randomly gets very hot in pocket with no apps running in the background, had to turn off by holding the power button and swiping down.

I think there was one or two soft reset crashes I forgot about, but I think that list is accurate enough.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The party has music to dance to but the type of music they are playing is the music I don't like to dance. I could dance it but I'm not a big fan of it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We will have to wait till June I bet for the Cyan update 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb