WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think eating chicken cooked on an open fire with some peas , carrots , colleflour , with brown beans and pizza is a good lunch :3,

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow Mia if you are reading this all I got to say was after reading your paper ( sorry rue I was taking a break from reading your PDF ) I didn't that was still an issue . I didn't think about it I assumed that every state had maternity leave. I wonder why the states haven't jumped on it ? If the government left it to that state level why aren't that states doing anything ?

Still it was a good read :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Was playing MLB 14 the show on ps4, when all of a sudden, the power went off, AGAIN. We've had 3 unplanned outages and 1 planned outage within a 3 week period. My ps4 gives me alerts when I turn it back on, saying to not unplug the ps4 while it's running, as it has data loss when this happens. When the power cooked back on in a month, and my ps4 has data loss, I will give Edison a piece of my mind, and make them pay for all their bulls*it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Was playing MLB 14 the show on ps4, when all of a sudden, the power went off, AGAIN. We've had 3 unplanned outages and 1 planned outage within a 3 week period. My ps4 gives me alerts when I turn it back on, saying to not unplug the ps4 while it's running, as it has data loss when this happens. When the power cooked back on in a month, and my ps4 has data loss, I will give Edison a piece of my mind, and make them pay for all their bulls*it.

I thought Pg&E was the only electric company on the west coast . Anyways don't you think that it could be that since we are already entering the hot days before than planned , they aren't ready for the demand ? Idk either way you should call them before it happens again . Sooner you call the better you know what's going on :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I thought Pg&E was the only electric company on the west coast . Anyways don't you think that it could be that since we are already entering the hot days before than planned , they aren't ready for the demand ? Idk either way you should call them before it happens again . Sooner you call the better you know what's going on :p

No, Edison is a huge company. I think the only big one in So Cal.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, Edison is a huge company. I think the only big one in So Cal.

You remember that big pipe line explosion in San Diego ? It was caused by a PG&E had line . I'm thinking its one of the biggest in the west coast . Anyways you should call them tomorrow or Tuesday to see what's up .

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

You remember that big pipe line explosion in San Diego ? It was caused by a PG&E had line . I'm thinking its one of the biggest in the west coast . Anyways you should call them tomorrow or Tuesday to see what's up .

I'm out to dinner now. Maybe by the time I get home, it will be back up. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My dad at times says why I never get him things and I say " well you never take care of them " so I bought him a pair of 200$+ headphones since he likes to work dj gig on the side . So I'm looking at his headphones and already they are written on and scratched up -.-

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

You had no power for a month?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism