WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And...it's back up. Turned on my ps4, and it got mad at me again. It gets mad when the power shuts off. :p

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow Mia if you are reading this all I got to say was after reading your paper ( sorry rue I was taking a break from reading your PDF ) I didn't that was still an issue . I didn't think about it I assumed that every state had maternity leave. I wonder why the states haven't jumped on it ? If the government left it to that state level why aren't that states doing anything ?

Still it was a good read :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Simple. The people in power really don't value family in the correct way. Until then, you won't see universal paid maternity leave on the federal level in the US.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Simple. The people in power really don't value family in the correct way. Until then, you won't see universal paid maternity leave on the federal level in the US.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I find it ironic that people that candidate vote for that person to stay in power :/ I know this opening a a whole new can of worms. I'm just saying its ironic

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I find it ironic that those are the people that vote for that person to stay in power :/ I know this opening a a whole new can of worms. I'm just saying its ironic

I'd strongly suggest you take a gender course at the undergraduate level, if possible. That way you can really get a good sense as to what and why with certain things that I put in that paper.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I find it ironic that people that candidate vote for that person to stay in power :/ I know this opening a a whole new can of worms. I'm just saying its ironic

That's just one of the many examples of why I don't like the US government.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if the NSA monitors this thread because of how many times I've said I don't like the US government.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd strongly suggest you take a gender course at the undergraduate level, if possible. That way you can really get a good sense as to what and why with certain things that I put in that paper.

I was thinking about taking a class like that . thought I can't this semester since the government classes are full and my schedule Is booked

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I don't know what a patriarchal is . Brb on what it means lol

Lawl
I just searched the same thing. I'd copy it or take a screenshot but I can't copy it from search and I can't upload a screenshot. :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I was referring to how elected officials do whatever they choose not what their people most likely want, not the maternity leave issue.

Actually, many politicians, especially those in the House - primarily because of a shorter term and that subsequent pressure - do listen to their constituents. Problem is, the American people can be knuckleheads at times as voters.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750