WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am sick. :( Oh well, i should recover within a few days, as its only a mild sore throat and cold. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, did you received your iPod 5 ? if so are you enjoying it ? How is iOS 7 preforming :p (lol I asked many questions )

I don't like ios 7.1. I had to turn off the animations and transitions and transparency because it was annoying me a lot. my iPod runs well with ios 7 with no lag but the OS annoys me :mad:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I don't like ios 7.1. I had to turn off the animations and transitions and transparency because it was annoying me a lot. my iPod runs well with ios 7 with no lag but the OS annoys me :mad:

....... I want those transparency effects on my iPad 3 (cheater apple disabled them on ipad2 and 3 so that they could boost the sales for ipad 4 and ipad air ? )My notification is black , control centre is grey which looks ugly , no air drop. But when ipad was running ios 7.0.4/6 I got chance to test them out . JAILBREAK. From cydia I was able to get airdrop , all the effects which apple disabled . Now I am missing the look and feel of ios 6. It was as smooth as windows phone 8.Icons were clear (does not look cartoonish ).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

....... I want those transparency effects on my iPad 3 (cheater apple disabled them on ipad2 and 3 so that they could boost the sales for ipad 4 and ipad air ? )My notification is black , control centre is grey which looks ugly , no air drop. But when ipad was running ios 7.0.4/6 I got chance to test them out . JAILBREAK. From cydia I was able to get airdrop , all the effects which apple disabled . Now I am missing the look and feel of ios 6. It was as smooth as windows phone 8.Icons were clear (does not look cartoonish ).
i thought ios6 needed a refresh but after using ios7 i wish i could go back to ios 6 :( . sure they added more functionality but, im not a fan of how it looks >.< seems that added more fluff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs