WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im off to sleep... good night and good night to all o.o i think i was the only one posting here a lot D: yikes

Paul A L

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Took me less than 30 seconds from being well sorted to being clinically depressed as i got off the plane from the Canary islands landing at bristol in drizzle and 11c on weds. Is this a world record. If so i want my Guiness certificate.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I had to hard reset my phone because it was acting up and I kept losing data connection. That means I lost whatsapp, but since I didn't use it that frequently it's not a huge loss.

At least it seems faster.... :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we had the council elections and the EU parliament elections here in the UK.

I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of stupid people who vote. :p Our new 'far' right party won the EU elections. I'm waiting to see what happens but I personally hope that if they do things to limit EU involvement then I hope the EU returns the favour. Then II'll wait for the screams of anguish as things become more difficult for British people to travel and buy property abroad. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So we had the council elections and the EU parliament elections here in the UK.

I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of stupid people who vote. :p Our new 'far' right party won the EU elections. I'm waiting to see what happens but I personally hope that if they do things to limit EU involvement then I hope the EU returns the favour. Then II'll wait for the screams of anguish as things become more difficult for British people to travel and buy property abroad. :p

Also the French voted very rightwinged and anti-EU. The French who profit so much from it... well. At least it's interesting ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So I had to hard reset my phone because it was acting up and I kept losing data connection. That means I lost whatsapp, but since I didn't use it that frequently it's not a huge loss.

At least it seems faster.... :p

If I'd had to do the same I'd get a HTC One Mini 2 or something like it ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hey Rue, we've decided to stay two nights in Cardiff and only one night in London. We wanted to stay two night each, but then the hotels were very overbooked in London. No we have one night extra we still have to book. We thought about going to a small village for a night.

Do you know a place around or between Cardiff and London that's nice and easily reachable by public transport?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey Rue, we've decided to stay two nights in Cardiff and only one night in London. We wanted to stay two night each, but then the hotels were very overbooked in London. No we have one night extra we still have to book. We thought about going to a small village for a night.

Do you know a place around or between Cardiff and London that's nice and easily reachable by public transport?

The city of Bath comes to mind but I'll have to see what route your train takes. I assume you're leaving from St. Pancras station?

Do you know what stops the train makes on the way?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If I'd had to do the same I'd get a HTC One Mini 2 or something like it ;-)

I'm still thinking of Android myself. My phone is getting older and not much seems to be happening with WP. Well to me anyway. Some people have different opinions of what's important to them.

I'm in no hurry to get a new phone so I'm happy to wait a little longer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also the French voted very rightwinged and anti-EU. The French who profit so much from it... well. At least it's interesting ;-)

There's been a lot of patriotic talk in the right wing sector of politics here in the EU lately. More and more right wing parties are getting seats and becoming popular. There seems to be an identity crisis with some places and fear seems to be a big driving force.

I unfortunately live in a highly conservative area. Just looking around you can see the issues with these types of governments but people seem blind to it. I don't understand.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The city of Bath comes to mind but I'll have to see what route your train takes. I assume you're leaving from St. Pancras station?

Do you know what stops the train makes on the way?

We were also thinking about Bath. I'll have to check for train stops though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm still thinking of Android myself. My phone is getting older and not much seems to be happening with WP. Well to me anyway. Some people have different opinions of what's important to them.

I'm not in a hurry either. Since the battery fix, my 8X is very enjoyable. But the fact that I need Whatsapp and the limited selection of interesting WP devices right now would make me buy an Android device.

But if possible I really want to wait and see what Apple will be releasing in autumn.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's been a lot of patriotic talk in the right wing sector of politics here in the EU lately. More and more right wing parties are getting seats and becoming popular. There seems to be an identity crisis with some places and fear seems to be a big driving force.

I unfortunately live in a highly conservative area. Just looking around you can see the issues with these types of governments but people seem blind to it. I don't understand.

In Switzerland there's also a shift towards right-winged populism, and these circles of course enjoy the EU elections now. I'm a little afraid by this development, xenophobia, protectionism, bad relations with other nations, that always led to bad things.

The common people just take the easy way out and blame the easiest targets for everything. And politicians take advantage of it. It's even worse in Switzerland with a very high standard of life and a low unemployment rate. Mostly people vote right because of fear of loss, not realizing that our wealth is coming from trade and a close relationships with the EU. What makes it worse is an incredible arrogance, many Swiss think Switzerland is very important and the EU needs Switzerland.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd honestly get a smart watch if I chose to with my Z Ultra as my daily driver.

The honest truth is that WP is moving along slowly. I'm watching closely to see what happens with it, but I just think that some of the platform's charm will be lost as MSFT caters more to what is out there in terms of these elusive features people are clamoring for.

If I didn't have a Z Ultra, I'd honestly have gotten a Z2 and a 1020. The Z2 might be my daily driver and the 1020 my weekend phone. The Z2 is stupidly expensive though. Android still hasn't fixed the issues why I left it for WP, but...I'd still pick it over iOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs