WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What I love about my watch is that it lasts for years and has NO battery.

I did have watches like this, they can also have disadvantages. I usually don't wear my watch at home, some people take off their pants, I take off my watch. At least the Swatch I had stopped because of that regularly.

But my T-Touch is electronic anyway, so it wouldn't work. Still, I prefer a few years to a few days.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We were also thinking about Bath. I'll have to check for train stops though.

If you can stop by Bath I highly recommend it. It's such a beautiful city. The Roman Bath is cool but the city itself is rather striking.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'd honestly get a smart watch if I chose to with my Z Ultra as my daily driver.

The honest truth is that WP is moving along slowly. I'm watching closely to see what happens with it, but I just think that some of the platform's charm will be lost as MSFT caters more to what is out there in terms of these elusive features people are clamoring for.

If I didn't have a Z Ultra, I'd honestly have gotten a Z2 and a 1020. The Z2 might be my daily driver and the 1020 my weekend phone. The Z2 is stupidly expensive though. Android still hasn't fixed the issues why I left it for WP, but...I'd still pick it over iOS.

I haven't worn a watch for about 4 years now. If not longer. Not that I don't like watches but I had an issue what they were starting to bug me. I have issues with my neck which causes pain down my left arm to my fingers. I tried a watch on my right hand but didn't feel right.

As for smart watches I'm undecided. If I do decide to try a watch in the future I may but one but I do want more than a 7 day battery out of it.

Since my use of my phone is fairly basic I'm happy with WP for now but I'm getting tired of the app situation and the lackluster phones. Not to mention the costs. I'm not interested in carrier specific phones and I don't want a contract.

I just hope the issues with WP OS start to iron out and the ecosystem gets better. I'm just a little tired being last ask the time. LOL 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like rue is interested in a new android phone .hmmmm wonder what he will get once he pulls the trigger :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks like rue is interested in a new android phone .hmmmm wonder what he will get once he pulls the trigger :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That's if. I haven't decided on anything yet. I'm waiting, as patiently as I can.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

If I download an app on my phone and then move it to an SD card later, everything in that app will still work fine right?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

yeah that's how it works or you can just directly download and install it to to your SD card

Ok that's what I was thinking. I saw the WPCentral article about Asphalt 8 and wanted to see if there is a Model S in that game and there is! I'm going to download it on my 1520 now and then get a microSD card and put it on that later.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Tonight is the last dance class and it's a dance party instead of regular classes. So I baked a cake, but the oven overheated and now I don't know how good the cake is. That worries me...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok that's what I was thinking. I saw the WPCentral article about Asphalt 8 and wanted to see if there is a Model S in that game and there is! I'm going to download it on my 1520 now and then get a microSD card and put it on that later.

just telling you, that car is soooooo slow

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Tonight is the last dance class and it's a dance party instead of regular classes. So I baked a cake, but the oven overheated and now I don't know how good the cake is. That worries me...

have you ever baked an ice cream cake :D?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

maybe when google I/O and apple WWDC comes out . I think you will have a better idea :p

No it depends what happens with WP and whether anything comes out that makes it worth while to stick around. At this stage and I'm being blunt, there is nothing about WP that makes me want to stick with it. WP8.1 is not that special and I could care less about Cortana. The features that have come out don't do anything for me at this stage. But I'm happy to wait a touch longer and see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750