WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I haven't worn a watch for about 4 years now. If not longer. Not that I don't like watches but I had an issue what they were starting to bug me. I have issues with my neck which causes pain down my left arm to my fingers. I tried a watch on my right hand but didn't feel right.

As for smart watches I'm undecided. If I do decide to try a watch in the future I may but one but I do want more than a 7 day battery out of it.

Since my use of my phone is fairly basic I'm happy with WP for now but I'm getting tired of the app situation and the lackluster phones. Not to mention the costs. I'm not interested in carrier specific phones and I don't want a contract.

I just hope the issues with WP OS start to iron out and the ecosystem gets better. I'm just a little tired being last ask the time. LOL 😁

Agreed. At this point my needs are simplifying as well. There are funny enough a few apps on WP I cannot find on Android or the alternatives are inadequate (NJ Transit is a great example). The ease on the eyes of the UI is still important, and I still have the wide level of control over my email -something I don't get as much with Android (stock mail/Gmail app doesn't do it for me).

Still, I would seriously go to a Z2 +1020 combo if I didn't have the need for a 6" screen. As much more comfortable a 5" is for reading, 6.44" does make a difference as a T100 stand-in. Guess my needs are quite particular at this point.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would go for a watch that was iOS , windows phone and android phone compatible ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Man , I had to take my high school exit exam, it's my test to leave high school and I didn't worry about it :p how bad can this test be

It's an exam :p not a test!! And the marks you get decide which stream you get.... Whether it will be commerce/science/humanities!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's an exam :p not a test!! And the marks you get decide which stream you get.... Whether it will be commerce/science/humanities!!

Really :/ ? Mine was just a deciding factor to leave high school or not . That exam seems kinda shallow :eek: IMO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)