WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Really :/ ? Mine was just a deciding factor to leave high school or not . That exam seems kinda shallow :eek: IMO
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Well it's just because you are not used to it.... No matter what marks we get... We leave the school except if you fail the exam..... That's when you have to give a re-exam of the subject you failed!! Why would someone decide whether you can leave high school or not?? That's lame!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it's just because you are not used to it.... No matter what marks we get... We leave the school except if you fail the exam..... That's when you have to give a re-exam of the subject you failed!! Why would someone decide whether you can leave high school or not?? That's lame!

That exam I was taking about is an exam that decides if you are competent enough to graduate high school or not . We don't get a choice if we want to take the test , we have to take it if we want our diploma . If we chose to leave high school then that's our problem . . The way I see it they do this so the students who didn't learn anything in high school will have to repeat high school . We are essentially taking about the same thing ._. I didn't explain myself well enough

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That exam I was taking about is an exam that decides if you are competent enough to graduate high school or not . We don't get a choice if we want to take the test , we have to take it if we want our diploma . If we chose to leave high school then that's our problem . . The way I see it they do this so the students who didn't learn anything in high school will have to repeat high school . We are essentially taking about the same thing ._. I didn't explain myself well enough
We don't get diplomas! :p lol 😁
We have to pass out high school and get into college where we get our degrees!!
Now you can get diploma after passing the 10th grade and entering a college directly which poor people usually do to support their family sooner... And there's a % quota in 10th grade.... If you get 55% and above with 60% aggregate in maths & science you get science stream
If you get less than that you get commerce and even less will take you to humanities....
And these are called board exams which happen twice in our lives :p once in 10th and next in 12th...the hardest exams and the people who correct it are like vampires...instead of blood they suck marks
Every year kids commit suicide because of the depression of results!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We don't get diplomas! :p lol ��
We have to pass out high school and get into college where we get our degrees!!
Now you can get diploma after passing the 10th grade and entering a college directly which poor people usually do to support their family sooner... And there's a % quota in 10th grade.... If you get 55% and above with 60% aggregate in maths & science you get science stream
If you get less than that you get commerce and even less will take you to humanities....
And these are called board exams which happen twice in our lives :p once in 10th and next in 12th...the hardest exams and the people who correct it are like vampires...instead of blood they suck marks
Every year kids commit suicide because of the depression of results!
o.o wow that's brutal but I guess it insures that students actually do work

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

ah so the maxim air time I have ever gotten was 7.89 seconds and my maximum drift distance in one game 631,694.13 yds :p

I just got 1,303.3m drift and 6.41 in season 2 Tokyo gate drift. I think getting big drift distances is way easier than it should be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05