WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Why it's it that I've had Metallica stuck in my head all weekend and that I managed to wake up with it still stuck in my head? I only listened to them for a couple of hours on Friday... :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why it's it that I've had Metallica stuck in my head all weekend and that I managed to wake up with it still stuck in my head? I only listened to them for a couple of hours on Friday... :/

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk

I thought you like Metallica :p?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah they're ok but I don't what them stuck in my head all the time. And not for four days running. :p

And waking up with them stuck in my head....

o.o ok that is a problem . hey at least you didn't dream about Metallica ^.^... right o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im confused here the LG nexus phone is created by LG but co created by google. also the Moto X was created by Motorola that was owned by google at the time . so which one get stock android x.x ?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

im confused here the LG nexus phone is created by LG but co created by google. also the Moto X was created by Motorola that was owned by google at the time . so which one get stock android x.x ?

Google manages the design, development, marketing, and support of these devices, but some development and all manufacturing are carried out by third-party partners
source :- Google Nexus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Too many post since my last. Well, I'll just enter here.

Dancing was nice, I've acquired the skills now that it really is fun. I'm planning on doing the beginners course with my girlfriend in autumn, that will be fun. I'll be such a show-off ;-)

The cake was good too. Even though the oven overheated. I think I rescued it quite cleverly, reducing the heat and covering it with aluminum foil for the last few minutes.

Today I'm very tired. I again didn't sleep well. But you can't have everything I guess. I'll get a coffee now for the seminar I'll have soon.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I had a good long weekend, went down south. Now I'm back and have to work the rest of this week. Struggling to wake up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6