WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Howdy folks, long time no chat on this thread....been busy with guests and getting rid of a truckload of phones. I am partially on Android forums as well these days....but I still keep coming back to my 810.....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Trying a Galaxy Note 2 but am not feeling the love yet.....
I think I like stock Android for the tablet experience. On the phone I decided 5 days was enough on the Nexus 4 and put the SIM card back in my 810.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Trying a Galaxy Note 2 but am not feeling the love yet.....
I think I like stock Android for the tablet experience. On the phone I decided 5 days was enough on the Nexus 4 and put the SIM card back in my 810.

Good to see you back. At this point I like a lightly skinned Android, phone or tablet. Used stock Android ad nauseam for years when I was dual booting on my TP. Love Moto and Sony's approach and am still keeping an eye on HTC. Samsung is just a plain no for me. Gotta root to use one of those.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good to see you back. At this point I like a lightly skinned Android, phone or tablet. Used stock Android ad nauseam for years when I was dual booting on my TP. Love Moto and Sony's approach and am still keeping an eye on HTC. Samsung is just a plain no for me. Gotta root to use one of those.

The irony is my rooted TW Gingerbread Sammy was better than the Note 2:-(

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I need simplicity these days, so the bloat of touchwhiz isn't my cup of eat.

Agreed! I don't understand why I need 7 pages on the start screen and then a whole apps folder:-( That is mainly why I love WP and then I extensively use Nokia Mix Radio - offline mixes, HERE Maps - again offline mode for overseas travel and the ability to put music I like on the SD card or onboard storage. Google Music did away with music on the phone and everything on the cloud and that kind of ticked me off a bit....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Howdy folks, long time no chat on this thread....been busy with guests and getting rid of a truckload of phones. I am partially on Android forums as well these days....but I still keep coming back to my 810.....

D: you left us for android ...how could you ;( ... Kidding but long time no see ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Agreed! I don't understand why I need 7 pages on the start screen and then a whole apps folder:-( That is mainly why I love WP and then I extensively use Nokia Mix Radio - offline mixes, HERE Maps - again offline mode for overseas travel and the ability to put music I like on the SD card or onboard storage. Google Music did away with music on the phone and everything on the cloud and that kind of ticked me off a bit....

So I see not everything is what it seems . Looks like there are things that we as wp users take for granted and once we use another platform only then do we realize that there are strengths in the wp platform .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol. Google wants to push everyone into the cloud. I unlike many folks love what Sony has some with their Walkman app. I don't touch the Google music app at all on my Z Ultra.

I'd love to get NOKIA maps on my Z Ultra. Then I'd be set.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's amazing how Nadia and Sahib manage to synchronize their tines when they're here on WPC. Guess that's the power of technology for you...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol. Google wants to push everyone into the cloud. I unlike many folks love what Sony has some with their Walkman app. I don't touch the Google music app at all on my Z Ultra.

I'd love to get NOKIA maps on my Z Ultra. Then I'd be set.

I wouldn't want everything to be on the cloud well Not until we have reliable coverage and unlimited data that is :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's amazing how Nadia and Sahib manage to synchronize their tines when they're here on WPC. Guess that's the power of technology for you...

Lol nah I'm here all the time . Though the scary part is that in starting to get familiarized with people's schedules :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss