WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, it was a really great season. First time in school history that we went to the 2nd round of playoffs, and first time in baseball history that we won our conference. We lost 3-9 today, but it's alright. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, it was a really great season. First time in school history that we went to the 2nd round of playoffs, and first time in baseball history that we won our conference. We lost 3-9 today, but it's alright. :)

Good stuff . Still set a record ^.^ and way to to stay positive !!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I installed Telegram. 5 contacts using it. I removed it then.

Now I'm afraid I'll get SMS Spam since all these messengers require my phone number.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I installed Telegram. 5 contacts using it. I removed it then.

Now I'm afraid I'll get SMS Spam since all these messengers require my phone number.

LOL. I often wondered why they needed your number. I guess it's no different than SMS.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL. I often wondered why they needed your number. I guess it's no different than SMS.

It's the way of authentication, instead of having an username and a password they send you directly a SMS with a code for signing up.

Unfortunately there really seems to be no alternative to Whatsapp for me. It feels like I could install 5 different messengers and have like a third of all contacts divided by them...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to go for a run today. But my leg hurts. So I decided, after I did some sport everyday since Sunday, to have a break today.

Now I could be very early in the lab, or write some random stuff here ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's the way of authentication, instead of having an username and a password they send you directly a SMS with a code for signing up.

Unfortunately there really seems to be no alternative to Whatsapp for me. It feels like I could install 5 different messengers and have like a third of all contacts divided by them...

sometimes im glad I have unlimited texting and global texting :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to go for a run today. But my leg hurts. So I decided, after I did some sport everyday since Sunday, to have a break today.

Now I could be very early in the lab, or write some random stuff here ;-)

wait.... have you ever mentioned why your leg hurts o.o?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss