WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

People go crazy about the Google Chrome article, but nobody minded the "Sponsored Post", they were even discussing it as if it were a real article.

Strange people, strange people.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

idk just seems at least once a week you mention something about your leg ;) ... im just asking :p

Yeah, does it get boring to you? Maybe you posting to yourself get boring to me, do you want to **** with me, do you, do you?!

Just kidding ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, does it get boring to you? Maybe you posting to yourself get boring to me, do you want to **** with me, do you, do you?!

Just kidding ;-)
:sweaty: I was just kidding ......... but yikes that would be super scary if you didn't add the just kidding :sweaty:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

seems so much security for a messenger app o.o

I don't care about that. If people want to read how I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie, then so be it!

Threema is however Swiss and hence maybe a lot of Swiss people are using it. I don't know, would be worth a try. But it's not on WP.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't care about that. If people want to read how I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie, then so be it!

Threema is however Swiss and hence maybe a lot of Swiss people are using it. I don't know, would be worth a try. But it's not on WP.
*snickers* that's a very long name to call your gf ;) no but really I saw the app website and I saw it was made in Switzerland and then I understood why you would want the app :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

*snickers* that's a very long name to call your gf ;) no but really I saw the app website and I saw it was made in Switzerland and then I understood why you would want the app :)

I actually have no idea whether really many people are using it around here. Doesn't matter anyway:

[h=3]When will a Windows Phone/Blackberry/Symbian/... version be available?[/h] There are currently no specific plans to support other mobile platforms than iOS and Android.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I actually have no idea whether really many people are using it around here. Doesn't matter anyway:

I can see why it wouldn't be for Symbian and blackberry though im not sure what the market share for WP is over there. im assuming its not above 10pct but it bet its doing better than USA

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

yeahhhhhhhhhhh sure lets go with that ...just don't get you on your bad side

I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie after all!

Actually it would be strange to call her English pet names...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can see why it wouldn't be for Symbian and blackberry though im not sure what the market share for WP is over there. im assuming its not above 10pct but it bet its doing better than USA

I have no idea, I have never read anything about marketshare. Some people using Windows Phone are around, but not many in comparison mainly to the iPhone and then Android.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie after all!

Actually it would be strange to call her English pet names...

:amaze: I would be impressed if you actually called your gf that every single time :p
the-rock-clapping.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea, I have never read anything about marketshare. Some people using Windows Phone are around, but not many in comparison mainly to the iPhone and then Android.
seems to be the story that is quiet familiar. I wonder if it has to do with still being on contracts. maybe it is because I know a few people that I know that wanted to switch to WP but they were stuck with wp. my ex wanted one but she was stuck with her iPhone 4 and she gave up her upgrade so her bro can get a new phone( because she chose to get a blue casing for her iPhone) . I was going to buy her one ( that plan failed as you can see ). anyways my point is maybe the market share would be better for wp overall if their contracts were up or had the money to pay for a new phone out right.
now it seems im rambling and not making any sense. im off to sleep . good night and good morning

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb