WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like it so far. However,I only played it for like 39 minutes, because it was getting late.

I'm most excited for Halo and The Division, which is next year...

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

There is supposed to be something Halo-ish, for 2014, announced at E3 on June 9... Yes, Halo 5 won't hit till fall of 2015, but they had promised something in 2014... I wonder if it will be along the lines of an XBox One port of Halo 4?

Oh, and for what it's worth, Halo: Spartan Assault is supposed to be the first or second Xbox One, games for gold, free game next month.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is supposed to be something Halo-ish, for 2014, announced at E3 on June 9... Yes, Halo 5 won't hit till fall of 2015, but they had promised something in 2014... I wonder if it will be along the lines of an XBox One port of Halo 4?

Oh, and for what it's worth, Halo: Spartan Assault is supposed to be the first or second Xbox One, games for gold, free game next month.

by then I should have my xbox one >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like pop is making it was back ;) . like daft punk and JT and pharrell they are making more good songs

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I just watched an episode of Parts Unknown hosted by Anthony Bourdain. It was in Tokyo. Was rather interesting. Was looking at the more dark side of Tokyo. Well all places have dark sides. Some just hide it better.

Anyway, he met up with a band called MergingMoon. I think LMZR would enjoy them. They're a thrash metal band. Though a bit different. Female singer. Sort of remind me of earlier Nightwish.

Last edited:

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

So I just watched an episode of Parts Unknown hosted by Anthony Bourdain. It was in Tokyo. Was rather interesting. Was looking at the more dark side of Tokyo. Well all places have dark sides. Some just hide it better.

Anyway, he met up with a band called MergingMorning. I think LMZR would enjoy them. They're a thrash metal band. Though a bit different. Female singer. Sort of remind me of earlier Nightwish.

You mean, when Tarja Turunen was a singer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss