WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was gone for a month or so, and you could insert Instagram/Twitter stuff now? I guess the posting tool does change, after all.

Side note: My internet connection maxes out at 100 kbps. So much for "LTE."

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it sad when a Windows Phone that isn't even two years old, can be purchased for about $50AUD?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it sad when a Windows Phone that isn't even two years old, can be purchased for about $50AUD?

I don't think that's a bad thing. :p

If you go back a couple of pages I posted a video of a Japanese thrash metal band. Not sure if you're interested but they're a bit different. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning.

I've eaten far too much, slept terribly, and now should clean up the kitchen that I'm ready for the 50 km cycling tour later.

Still no new Whatsapp.

I don't like the new WP screenshot taking button combination, I take screenshots by accident sometimes.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was gone for a month or so, and you could insert Instagram/Twitter stuff now? I guess the posting tool does change, after all.

Side note: My internet connection maxes out at 100 kbps. So much for "LTE."

I remember having 3.4 kb over an analogue connection. ISDN was already a big step up, and then they offered ADSL with 128 kbit (16 kb/s), it was amazing.

Well, back then we weren't watching HD Youtube videos...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I remember having 3.4 kb over an analogue connection. ISDN was already a big step up, and then they offered ADSL with 128 kbit (16 kb/s), it was amazing.

Well, back then we weren't watching HD Youtube videos...

That reminds me I need to contact my ISP. I'm due to renew so I'm thinking of upgrading to a faster speed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good morning.

I've far too much, slept terribly, and now should clean up the kitchen that I'm ready for the 50 km cycling tour later.

Still no new Whatsapp.

I don't like the new WP screenshot taking button combination, I take screenshots by accident sometimes.

There's a giant thread about Whatsapp. I'm guessing they're either fixing the current app or revamping the whole thing. Depends on how well they're getting along with MS. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a giant thread about Whatsapp. I'm guessing they're either fixing the current app or revamping the whole thing. Depends on how well they're getting along with MS. :p

Maybe it's a conspiracy by Apple, Google and Facebook to kill Windows Phone ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's a conspiracy by Apple, Google and Facebook to kill Windows Phone ;-)

Why not? Everyone seems to want MS to just be a desktop OS that seems to be doing poorly lately if you go by the media headlines. Of course, they're all talking nonsense.

I'm not saying MS is safe or there will never be another or better OS maker but currently, it's the one majority of businesses use and the PC is the thing companies use because it's cheap.

Apple doesn't get much of a look in because in large corporations they're simply too expensive for average use. Why spend 1000s when 100s will do?

Let's not even discuss tablets. Until they can support multiple screens, true multitasking and have the apps they're still just consumer toys.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The new tapatalk is a bit confusing

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Funny-Life-Quotes-1.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Funny-Life-Quotes-1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 9

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The new tapatalk is a bit confusing

I have to agree with you there. I haven't found the dark theme yet (if there is one) and it took me a while to figure out what I had participated in.

It sort of has the Facebook interface but worse...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was just testing whether it would let me upload pics of different formats

Attachments

• altAmTVyESf3oD5byGPDx4V2Vr93W2VoZP0QAhnRDSJEsJo.jpg
    altAmTVyESf3oD5byGPDx4V2Vr93W2VoZP0QAhnRDSJEsJo.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 10

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I have to agree with you there. I haven't found the dark theme yet (if there is one) and it took me a while to figure out what I had participated in.

It sort of has the Facebook interface but worse...

I like what they've done with the attachments.... I've still got to test with my big sized images :p and yes I miss the dark theme :| looks like i won't be posting at night 🌃 i don't want bigger glasses 👓 than i already have

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like what they've done with the attachments.... I've still got to test with my big sized images :p and yes I miss the dark theme :| looks like i won't be posting at night �� i don't want bigger glasses �� than i already have

LOL!

So, I saw that you may have PCOS did you find out one way or the other?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb