WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Of course Nadia gets away with posting pictures._. Anyways I guess today I take a test at 12 . I hope I finish early so I could get back home to install my new gfx card ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No one is stopping you from posting pics. I just hate GIFs. Even then, I'm not going to care much.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like the grind of the past few months has gotten me so super serious that it feels like I've sold my humor prematurely to pay for my student loans...

:eek: you bust my chops when you can . Sooooo I don't think you sold it.....yet

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People are getting restless over whatsapp :eek:

Well to be blunt, this could easily be a turning point for WP. If Whatsapp decides not to come back it could screw WP. We can whinge all we want but it just goes to show how something like a missing app, especially one as wanted as Whatsapp can destroy something.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I meant in general. Not this past week. I hate GIFS, period.

But I'm not going to care that much if you do put them up. I just hate them personally.

I think gifs see funny :p I laugh at them still

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well to be blunt, this could easily be a turning point for WP. If Whatsapp decides not to come back it could screw WP. We can whinge all we want but it just goes to show how something like a missing app, especially one as wanted as Whatsapp can destroy something.

It's crazy to see one app that can make or break a platform .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man your grammar/spelling has gone to pot this morning. Takes 2 seconds before hitting send. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Closing out a bunch of charts is no fun. Even of it is working in an EMR (electronic medical record), because it is the same shot to click through to close the encounter correctly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's what people want. Skype doesn't do it for them. There's no BBM. Take it from there.

Skype has potential . It can be installed in any mobile device unlike whatsapp . There is video calling unlike whatsapp but msft isn't doing much with it :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Closing out a bunch of charts is no fun. Even of it is working in an EMR (electronic medical record), because it is the same shot to click through to close the encounter correctly.

That doesn't seen fun and I'm not doing that

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Skype has potential . It can be installed in any mobile device unlike whatsapp . There is video calling unlike whatsapp but msft isn't doing much with it :/

Whatsapp was missing a bit of functionality on WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss