WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol fine fine but the bus does pass 3 cities and the biggest one is 30k ;) it's not that small :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

30K is tiny. :p

MSFTisMIA is talking about NJ/NY. I'm talking about Toronto, London, Brisbane, Paris.... etc.

It's all the same.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Skype has potential . It can be installed in any mobile device unlike whatsapp . There is video calling unlike whatsapp but msft isn't doing much with it :/

Not many people use Skype. Whatsapp became popular when smartphones were just beginning and people liked the cheap way of sending SMS. Especially if you were overseas for a bit and your friends were in another country. It's also real easy to set up. It just takes your contacts on your phone and matches them to people that have Whatsapp installed.

That's why it's so popular.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think 30k is big :eek:rly:

Sure. :p

I've been in NY at Times Square on New Years Eve. You want to see a lot of people try that. :p

Seriously though, you need some experience outside your little world. May open your eyes some.

How's the books coming?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not many people use Skype. Whatsapp became popular when smartphones were just beginning and people liked the cheap way of sending SMS. Especially if you were overseas for a bit and your friends were in another country. It's also real easy to set up. It just takes your contacts on your phone and matches them to people that have Whatsapp installed.

That's why it's so popular.
around my neck of the woods people use Skype :p not many people use whatsapp. I get that's its easy and it is but my problem with messenger applications is that you are limited to be able to talk to the people using that app. it would be super awesome if you can use it to text someone regardless if they are using the app.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sure. :p

I've been in NY at Times Square on New Years Eve. You want to see a lot of people try that. :p

Seriously though, you need some experience outside your little world. May open your eyes some.

How's the books coming?
ive been around cali :p as north as where the red woods are and as south as san Diego :p but I have never left the state D:
and its getting there . I had to take a break because1) I took to read mia's paper 2) I was getting lost and starting over x.x

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ive been around cali :p as north as where the red woods are and as south as san Diego :p but I have never left the state D:

Yeah, that's still nothing though. :p Take a wander to somewhere else. Outside your comfort zone. That's what you need.

and its getting there . I had to take a break because1) I took to read mia's paper 2) I was getting lost and starting over x.x

No worries. I'm not keeping track. :p Take your time. Any questions just ask if you need clarification.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

around my neck of the woods people use Skype :p not many people use whatsapp. I get that's its easy and it is but my problem with messenger applications is that you are limited to be able to talk to the people using that app. it would be super awesome if you can use it to text someone regardless if they are using the app.

Yes doing things that way would be better but it's probably not going to happen. Such is life.

Whatsapp used to be a light application. Not sure what it's like now but that's what made it popular. Light, quick and simple. Also, it's not data hungry.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, that's still nothing though. :p Take a wander to somewhere else. Outside your comfort zone. That's what you need.

I would if I had the money :p that's the only things that's holding me back

No worries. I'm not keeping track. :p Take your time. Any questions just ask if you need clarification.
I will ....soon if I don't get confused again

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

30K is tiny. :p

MSFTisMIA is talking about NJ/NY. I'm talking about Toronto, London, Brisbane, Paris.... etc.

It's all the same.

8 million in NYC's 5 boroughs and dare I guess another 16 million (my guestimate) in the surrounding metro area. That's not small.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes doing things that way would be better but it's probably not going to happen. Such is life.

Whatsapp used to be a light application. Not sure what it's like now but that's what made it popular. Light, quick and simple. Also, it's not data hungry.
the first app to do that ,is going to be the messenger app that I stay with forever :p .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think he's still wrapping his head around the fact that:
1) There is no federal policy on paid maternity leave for women
2) He lives in the state with the best and oldest example of a state level paid maternity leave program. NJ (my current home state) has the 2nd best and oldest, patterned after his.

That's a lot to take in. I'm sure your reading assignments for him will occupy him all summer...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

2) He lives in the state with the best and oldest example of a state level paid maternity leave program. NJ (my current home state) has the 2nd best and oldest, patterned after his.

It still baffles me about the paid maternity leave thing in the US. It was the same in Australia until fairly recently though. In Canada it's been around for a fairly long time. Same with health care but that's a whole other talk.

That's a lot to take in. I'm sure your reading assignments for him will occupy him all summer...

The books I'm getting him to read could be life changing. :p I have other ones that would probably trouble him even more. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning.

I've eaten far too much, slept terribly, and now should clean up the kitchen that I'm ready for the 50 km cycling tour later.

Still no new Whatsapp.

I don't like the new WP screenshot taking button combination, I take screenshots by accident sometimes.

It is designed specifically for Lumia phones :) On the HTC 88X you are likely to make errors.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm using three different CAD packages and I'm starting to get confused. They all do things slightly different. One is 3D so that's quite different. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If it wasn't for that paper I would of assumed US had paid maternity for woman
And I think it still take me maybe the whole summer idk yet. I'm going to be busy starting this weekend and the next weekends to come

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm using three different CAD packages and I'm starting to get confused. They all do things slightly different. One is 3D so that's quite different. :p

Seemed complicated. Then again I never did CAD 😜 so what do I know if its complicated or not

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss