WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Seemed complicated. Then again I never did CAD �� so what do I know if its complicated or not

I find CAD fairly easy and I could teach you the basics of AutoCAD in one day. Depends on how well your mind works. :p I've been using CAD for a while now and I've been doing technical drafting since I was 12.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If it wasn't for that paper I would of assumed US had paid maternity for woman
And I think it still take me maybe the whole summer idk yet. I'm going to be busy starting this weekend and the next weekends to come

Summer's here and the time is right...

Like I said, take your time. No rush. You've got things to do. :) You're young.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It still baffles me about the paid maternity leave thing in the US. It was the same in Australia until fairly recently though. In Canada it's been around for a fairly long time. Same with health care but that's a whole other talk.

The books I'm getting him to read could be life changing. :p I have other ones that would probably trouble him even more. :p

The answer and rationale behind it is simpler and disturbing. Short version is that they still don't respect women's rights here to the level that is needed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The answer and rationale behind it is simpler and disturbing. Short version is that they still don't respect women's rights here to the level that is needed.

Due to some of the blogs I follow I have a pretty good insight of some the attitudes in some states regarding women's rights. I know some of those states would rather that women just stayed home and raise children and maternity leave wouldn't be an issue. That's without even talking about abortion, etc. Unfortunately this topic starts relating to other topics that we shouldn't get into as we both know where these attitudes stems from.

The patriarchal system is still very implanted in the US. Especially in the southern states.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I find CAD fairly easy and I could teach you the basics of AutoCAD in one day. Depends on how well your mind works. :p I've been using CAD for a while now and I've been doing technical drafting since I was 12.

I shared a class with CAD students. My class came after their class was dismissed. One time I entered to see what they were doing and I was so lost and I didn't understand what they were doing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Summer's here and the time is right...

Like I said, take your time. No rush. You've got things to do. :) You're young.

Thanks. I try to read when I have nothing to do and have a clear mind. If you gave me this same read around around August I wouldn't of understood since you know what my ordeal was 😉.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I shared a class with CAD students. My class came after their class was dismissed. One time I entered to see what they were doing and I was so lost and I didn't understand what they were doing

LOL! Well you would be as it's technical. When I talk about learning CAD basics I'm referring to using the program, not how to draw technically. Technical drawing is a completely different thing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I try to read when I have nothing to do and have a clear mind. If you gave me this same read around around August I wouldn't of understood since you know what my ordeal was ��.

Yes I know. Hopefully you get to the time to read and understand. :) Learning is a great thing. Science is a fantastic field and we learn more and more every day.

It's unfortunate that our greatest discovery, science, is not one we celebrate more.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Well you would be as it's technical. When I talk about learning CAD basics I'm referring to using the program, not how to draw technically. Technical drawing is a completely different thing.

I thought it was drawing 😵. Making blueprints and stuff like that .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know. Hopefully you get to the time to read and understand. :) Learning is a great thing. Science is a fantastic field and we learn more and more every day.

It's unfortunate that our greatest discovery, science, is not one we celebrate more.

I put notes on the parts that I have questions. I did so I don't forget 😈

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought it was drawing ��. Making blueprints and stuff like that .

A general term is technical drawing because there's different types. I do electrical drawings for example. Mine are industrial and most people wouldn't understand them but I use similar ideas as other technical drawings.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

The Surface Pro 3 contest post has over 26k comments in one day.

Imagine if we could get them all to post in this thread.

lol

I put a link to this thread in there, but I doubt anyone will see it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Surface Pro 3 contest post has over 26k comments in one day.

Imagine if we could get them all to post in this thread.

lol

I put a link to this thread in there, but I doubt anyone will see it.

We're not giving away a Surface Pro 3... :p

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Saw a deer in the parking lot this morning

I live where I see them somewhat often.

A crazy deer ran into the road one night while I was driving home. I swerved and barely missed him. He's lucky he froze. I swear that as I skidded by his face was just a few inches from my driver side window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05