WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I live where I see them somewhat often.

A crazy deer ran into the road one night while I was driving home. I swerved and barely missed him. He's lucky he froze. I swear that as I skidded by his face was just a few inches from my driver side window.

That's pretty scary. I don't think he was the only one lucky there! Not sure what you're driving but they can do some nice damage to cars as well.

Moose are a bit worse of course. Bigger and heavier. Big kangaroos are pretty bad as well in the outback of Australia.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know im thinking deers like crashing into cars ...jk but there was a time when 4 of my guy friends hit deers because they jumped out of the bushes

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

That's pretty scary. I don't think he was the only one lucky there! Not sure what you're driving but they can do some nice damage to cars as well.

Moose are a bit worse of course. Bigger and heavier. Big kangaroos are pretty bad as well in the outback of Australia.

Fortunately, this back road has a low speed limit. I was only driving around 35 mph (56 kph). And even with that I had to make a very abrupt turn and skid to avoid hitting him. He was walking across the road in pitch dark and I just saw him as I came around the turn. He froze when he saw my headlights. If he took one more step... ouch.

I drive a Volvo, so it's pretty sturdy. But I would have felt horrible if I hit that deer.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

You know im thinking deers like crashing into cars ...jk but there was a time when 4 of my guy friends hit deers because they jumped out of the bushes

Maybe they mistake cars for their other deer friends. And they just jump out shouting "Happy Birth... ooops!"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I must be transparent :O. so there was this girl and guy passing out to cupcakes . there wasn't a lot of people in the lounge and she was passing them out . I was getting all exited and then when she go to my side of the building she didn't see me but the girl next to me got one and the guy behind me got one and another girl across for me got one o.o. oh well its just cupcakes :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99