WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know we've talked about this on thread before, but few things are more randomly interesting than people walking around with cracked screens on their phones...especially how severe the carnage looks.

I saw a girl with one of the more underrated phones I have owned - the Nexus 4 - today on the work commute. She has no case or screen protector on her phone. When I saw her display, it was in near perfect condition - I was impressed. When she shifted her hands and I saw the back panel, it was an utter shattered train wreck. I'm surprised that bits of glass weren't loose with all those full sized and mini spider cracks running amok. Guess the mindset is to use the phone until it absolutely falls apart...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know we've talked about this on thread before, but few things are more randomly interesting than people walking around with cracked screens on their phones...especially how severe the carnage looks.

I saw a girl with one of the more underrated phones I have owned - the Nexus 4 - today on the work commute. She has no case or screen protector on her phone. When I saw her display, it was in near perfect condition - I was impressed. When she shifted her hands and I saw the back panel, it was an utter shattered train wreck. I'm surprised that bits of glass weren't loose with all those full sized and mini spider cracks running amok. Guess the mindset is to use the phone until it absolutely falls apart...

Man I could never stand a broken device . It isn't right x.x I also don't understand if someone is going to buy a 200+ phone make sure you buy a case and or screen protector to make that phone last .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man I could never stand a broken device . It isn't right x.x I also don't understand if someone is going to buy a 200+ phone make sure you buy a case and or screen protector to make that phone last .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sahib, some people can only afford to buy the phone and not cover any issues that come with it. That's no different than the person who can afford to cover the cost of a meal when they go out to a restaurant but cannot afford to tip the wait staff who brought them their food. Life doesn't work that way but some people like to take the chance.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, some people can only afford to buy the phone and not cover any issues that come with it. That's no different than the person who can afford to cover the cost of a meal when they go out to a restaurant but cannot afford to tip the wait staff who brought them their food. Life doesn't work that way but some people like to take the chance.

I did a quick search for a screen protector for an iPhone 4 and it was 1.95$ , for an iPhone 4s 1.89$ , iPhone 5 1.49$ , Samsung s3 1.87$ and for the nexus 4 1.89$ and all of the them have free shipping and if they were cash strapped they can pick the cheapest one . I just think its not important for them to have a screen protector

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster